General > Report & Review

5134 Adventure Island or Pirate Island

<< < (8/8)

BlackPearl2006:

--- Quote from: Justindo on February 18, 2012, 05:41:42 ---Thanks for the review, Panos. :)

I won't be purchasing this set, but I do like the captain.  I only wish he were Caucasian with full length sleeves, as that would make him more suitable for customization.

--- End quote ---

i may have to obtain this clicky so I can make a clicky version of me dressed up as captain jack, lol.  Now, how to get this figure without buying the entire island. :eh?:...

Rhalius:
Maybe someone that has the island would be willing to trade this pirate in exchange for another pirate or two that you might have double?  :)

Wolf Knight:

--- Quote from: BlackPearl2006 on February 18, 2012, 18:17:54 ---i may have to obtain this clicky so I can make a clicky version of me dressed up as captain jack, lol.  Now, how to get this figure without buying the entire island. :eh?:...

--- End quote ---

I am currently unable to place a DS order, but when and if I manage, I'll include this chap in the order, Atto. Do you also need his hat?

playmo1989:
cool, great review  8-) i'am not sure if i'll get though ,perhaps ..... i'am getting the new ship for sure!!!!!!!!! i lke the light on the cave ,does it have other colors as well or only blue?? are they led?  :hmm:

GrahamB:
I got this set in a secondhand lot recently. It's a great set, lots of fun. I managed to work out how to play the game (as Wolf Knight described in the final post of page 1), but the building instructions (pdf online) refer to a Web address where the instructions for the game could be found, http://pirates.playmobil.com This address is no longer available, so I was wondering if anyone has a download of the game instructions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version