Author Topic: Make the Free Gifts Available for purchase  (Read 8295 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: Make the Free Gifts Available for purchase
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 23:38:46 »
 :) see the bright side of it, Panos - there's a funpark in your country! :D :love:

i wish i had half of that down here :'(
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 07:18:25 »
:) see the bright side of it, Panos - there's a funpark in your country! :D :love:

i wish i had half of that down here :'(

Oh yeah, deffinately Luis, that is definately a very bright side!!  :yup: And far more happy about it.

I am not complainign about the gift itself, if anything I dont want the gift, but I'd appreciate if plain employees who sit begind the counter were more considerate of me and other collectors and don't treat us like the average parents who just went their kid to the funpark to have a good time. They are not that considerate because, plain employees cannot tell the difference between collectors and average parents. They are there to do a job, and they may not even like it, so they just treat everyone the same way, which is just a polite ''hello, how are you'' not carring for someone's likes or dislikes...Just doing what they tell them to do, follow rules and usually not have the insight to say ''hey maybe this guy does not want a box of cereals''...

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 18:47:23 »
yeah, i agree - that should definately be taken into consideration :-\
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:39 »
At least you get a ghost pirate... there were a couple of times I got cereals as a gift from the funpark  ::) :no:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Plenty of cerials i got on various occasions which is ridiculus. and i never understood if i am to get a present for each 20 euro purchase , surely they shoudl give me 10 when i buy 200euros worth of goodies  or i may as well make 10 different purchases on the same day shouldnt I ? Playmobil greece shouydl be very careful with such things and one think for sure not offer bloody cereal to collectors ? The first time i saw this i said ' what the ... is that???'  rather loudly and rather inappropriately in a funpark but i am sure you understand. Good think wife loves cereal .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, she has gotten plenty from me but she dont know why so many small boxes .... :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh:

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 12:59:59 »
made an order again today... they indicated that it would be the zoo game... heres hoping :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 14:01:26 »
Panos,
Please accept any free FunPark tickets you can get! Then you can share them with someone on pf who can use them. If I ever see any free FP tickets running around, I will get a few and offer them to whoever needs them.

Have they every offered free passes to the Zirndorf FP? Too bad they don't put these in DS orders as a free gift now and then, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 21:29:43 »
Just made my last order of the year. Hopefully this they WILL deliver. BAD BAD GIRL.  :-[

Gift is now color chicken.. So, what's the new German gift?

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 19:31:39 »
Might be nicer if instead of these games you get to pick a playmobil special instead. Seems about the same value and would give a lot of choice.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2011, 01:06:36 »
i have so many of these giveaways i give some as presents to colleagues at work etc  :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 04:47:45 »
Might be nicer if instead of these games you get to pick a playmobil special instead. Seems about the same value and would give a lot of choice.

That's not a bad idea at all.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.