Creative > How-To

Santa gave me "Shopping for Customizing Supplies" ~Please help me spend my $$

<< < (4/4)

Sylvia:

--- Quote from: Psyche on January 16, 2006, 06:39:02 ---Um, Sylvia...where is the photo of the knife set? I would appreciate being notified (a) before you post red warnings on my posts and (b) before you remove my photos.

--- End quote ---

I DID NOT remove any of your photos.

If you check the "last editited" tag on your post with the images, you will note that the last person to edit your post was you, NOT me. The only moderating I have done to your topic is to split the post written by Richard and the one by me which followed it, since you let me know you did not appreciate the off-topic posts.

If you are talking about the second picture that was originally on your post, I noticed that was missing immediately after you removed the largest scanned picture (1200+ pixels wide).

Your comment re the red text has been noted and this will not happen again. I see that you have since deleted it, and I respect your wish to do that. For the record, this was done for the sake of clarity only (ie. to distinguish between my edit and your original post). It was not meant to imply a "warning" or a correction.

Psyche:
Yes, I removed the red stuff you put into my post.

Sylvia:

--- Quote from: Psyche on January 16, 2006, 09:53:43 ---Yes, I removed the red stuff you put into my post.

If you didn't remove my photo then I've not a clue what happened.
--- End quote ---
It's quite possible that you removed it yourself by accident when you took out the third pic.
The codes for both images would have been very close together, so it is easily done.

Psyche:
Yes, perhaps. Regardless, here are the photo and scan again. If anyone would like a version of the scan that they can read, feel free to send a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

Thank you for those of you who gave advice for my shopping spree. The gift card and my puppy (now 12 weeks and 24 lbs! and also shown below) were my Christmas and Birthday presents. I had a lot of fun shopping at Michaels and was anxious to share my finds with you all. I'll let you know if I manage to properly saw a klicky w/o shedding blood!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version