General > News

Super Set 4131

<< < (3/3)

Serenity:

--- Quote from: Meg on December 13, 2005, 17:12:52 ---And a skateboard ramp, though its not even a quarter pipe  :(

--- End quote ---

Are you a skater?  ;D

Meg:
Nope, but the man who is my DHs partner has two grown boys who were into skating and then snow boarding.   One has made a very good living at it, too

I had skater living acorss the street from me, at one point.

I actually am sure I would break a leg, but ...... its fun to try new things

I am a fan of communities who will build public skate parks for kids.
Madison does not have one  :'(

Red:
I like that farm set too. I hadn't realized there was another one coming out. Thanks Little Jo!

My youngest will like that park set with the ramp. Still gets excited by rolling things down ramps! :)

Red

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on December 12, 2005, 00:42:03 ---I am thinking the animals by the patch are mice. They seem to have that shape. I think the item at the well is just the bucket. SO lamb, sheep, and calf are the for certain animals - nothing new there.

--- End quote ---

Oh, yes ... on the photo provided by hoppatussa they can be recognized better; actually seems to be some mice.

Psyche:
I'd not seen these at all! The playground with ramp is a must have. :D  So good to see the kite again. And I really like that little Western set. It will make a nice small scene setting...and can anyone tell me why I'm suddently into Western??? I swore I'd not tread beyond First Nations and a few stray outlaws!  ???  And the farm of course (goes with out saying.)  8-)

--- Quote from: Meg on December 14, 2005, 17:36:48 ---Maybe, I can resist for theyear it takes for these sets to arrive on the NA shores.  8}

--- End quote ---

We could build a raft and zip over and load up Meg. :)  I've been thinking back on my raft building days...they always sank in Granpa's lake. 

On second thought, maybe we should wait.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version