Author Topic: UK narrow boat AKA river boat  (Read 2789 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: UK narrow boat AKA river boat
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2022, 08:46:06 »
I think posts 16 to 18 inclusive are going off topic and stepping into issues and controversies outside Playmobil.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2022, 23:36:20 »
Let's be honest, this whole thread is a mess.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 00:36:02 »
We’ll currently even if Geobra made a boat they’re probable make it all a fantasy mess

Just look at the Gypsy wagon with cannons

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2022, 00:39:26 »
It’s a Vardo ….no it’s a Romani wagon….no it’s a horse drawn wagon….no it a homeless person …..no it’s a unhoused human…..no it’s a shelter….. ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: