Author Topic: Two new Volkswagen cars are coming  (Read 5245 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Two new Volkswagen cars are coming
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 18:30:21 »

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 18:55:05 »
Nice - and the same price as the regular ones I think? Been quite a clever roll out really, the big VW fans will have been stung for up to 3 models.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 22:33:20 »
I assume this will only be available in Germany. I can't see how they might do it on the US market at least.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 23:31:07 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 23:32:11 »
I was afraid they’d put decals I’ll over it

Whig does all the text say ?

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 23:35:02 »
Oh, I followed the links

“Here you can design your own PLAYMOBIL Volkswagen. It's very easy: First select your model - Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus or Beetle - choose the desired colour combination, put together your favourite figures, choose a matching sticker motif and you're done! If you want, you can also enter an individual license plate and you have your very own PLAYMOBIL dream car. Let's go!”

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2022, 00:34:51 »
It's a nice idea and looks like the chrome versions are the ones being used. It would be nice if they add to this in future with a solid top for the beetle. The figures should be extended to include any non-licenced figures they produce, at least those with known codes. A bus version of the van would be good too - replace the table and cabinet with more seating.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 09:02:29 »
I assume this will only be available in Germany. I can't see how they might do it on the US market at least.

If you follow through the design link you can choose your region - the US is indeed excluded. Seems to be 20 European countries

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2022, 15:16:01 »
I don't think car colours are patented or copyrighted so cost shouldn't be an issue other than mixing the plastics.  Here's the colour I want:

www.leehedges.com/1964ellie/colorchart.jpg

Sorry Playmofire, the number of colours is limited (5 for the beetle) and dark blue isn't one of them.

The one for my projects is available: white, I want to try and recreate this beauty:

... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2022, 16:14:23 »

The top row I believe is the interior colors
The bottom row is the body colors