Author Topic: Novelties 2022 (second half)  (Read 16137 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Novelties 2022 (second half)
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2022, 05:47:48 »
Just noticed in the extra images in the Amclicks thread that the big set with the tapirs also has an ocelot and kittens in it.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2022, 01:36:07 »
Over at Klickwelt in the Neuheiten forum there are images of the new Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey ship from a Playmobil booth at the Fantasy Basel show. Very interesting to see. Looks good. Has nice figures.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2022, 09:13:31 »
Over at Klickwelt in the Neuheiten forum there are images of the new Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey ship from a Playmobil booth at the Fantasy Basel show. Very interesting to see. Looks good. Has nice figures.

I LOVE the klingon klickys  :love: 

I know nothing of them, I only remember Worf (?) - I mean an image of the guy - since I am no ST fan, but the parts... BY THE GODS, those are gorgeous (hope they print the darn heads in the proper place, and not make them look like morons (like most of the spirit/ayuma) or like odd worms (like the diver in the scooby figures)

There's different hairs too  :cloud9:

Did you notice they put the lame stickers all crooked in that Spock (I assume) prototype? That's for us to be ready for the real prints to look like that. The only cleos I got with a straight print were a group I got on ebay - the new sets I bought were all messed up...   ::) >:(

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2022, 23:13:32 »
Interesting they've gone with the Klingons from the Next Generation series, I guess they are more iconic than the originals. Is that other figure Spock or a Romulan?

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2022, 23:40:20 »
I think it's Spock  and they are using one of the motion pictures rather than a tv series for the prototype this time. Someone mentioned which one in one of the forums, but it's not an area I know much about.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2022, 05:51:23 »
Thanks, I wondered because the Romulans have similar ships to the Klingons, it could have been an alternate crew type thing though the set up with the other figure did look specific to some movie or episode. Maybe Wrath of Khan.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2022, 15:26:57 »
Pictures ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2022, 11:27:51 »
https://klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=77713

I had a bit of trouble tracking it down on Klickywelt, but searched for 'Fantasy Basel' and got there. You need a Klickywelt membership to view the site, btw.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2022, 19:57:11 »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2022, 05:09:05 »
Wiltopia wave 1 of the animal packs is on the US and German sites now, prices are a little high but ok. Available in July as expected. There are a handful of definite new variations, a few probable, a few maybe and the rest are probably the same old ones - except we don't know if the plastic is the same so possibly they are all new. I will have to get a few and find out. They are supposed to be "more than 80% on average" "sustainable materials". No idea what that actually means though. A special type of plastic, or just made with recycled in house scrap? Would love to hear an actual in depth explanation of what they mean. So big question if it's the actual same plastic or something that will feel or look slightly different. I guess I will see when they are released.
Examples of the variations are on my blog linked in my signature.