Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 27769 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2022, 22:29:07 »
Are we sure it?s the original Victorian car ?

Could it be a new car ?

It seems odd if it was the original , it?s been tan and then green . What other colors could it be?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2022, 22:40:00 »
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't the original mould. The only other option I can imagine is if there was a 'second' car designed when they originally launched the Victorian line which has never been released but they actually made the moulds for. But that seems very unlikely.

I'd expect a proper re-issue (i.e. yellow), and maybe a new one in either black or dark blue (smilar to the Karstadt Truck).

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2022, 07:14:13 »
They don't seem to be making new molds for this re-release, so I'm going to assume it's the same mold. A new vehicle would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2022, 10:12:44 »
Are we sure it?s the original Victorian car ?

Could it be a new car ?

It seems odd if it was the original , it?s been tan and then green . What other colors could it be?

Black, blue and red come to mind.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2022, 12:12:12 »
Today I received the stickers for set 70937! I will upload a picture later today!

What I can tell you already: the stickers are definitely made for a new version of the oldtimer truck since the leaflet is comparable with the one of the Roncalli truck.

The colours are beautiful! Brown/gold text and symbols on a beige background. This indicates the truck will come in a new colour! The text says “PM CARGO”.

With this news I assume the 70938 will be a revival of the oldtimer car and presumably also in a new colour!

I’m very curious to which klickies they will add!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2022, 16:56:58 »
Hereby the picture:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2022, 17:24:08 »
Thank you for that info! I had forgotten that the Roncalli Truck came with those stickers for the side. I really hope it comes with the crates. Hopefully the roof sign is still printed (just because my stickering skills are weak).

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2022, 19:04:11 »
Thanks for this!
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2022, 19:04:47 »
Great news and I agree that the colors of the stickers are very well planned
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2022, 19:51:52 »
Our friend Playdalai from Amclicks released information about two Victorian cars that will be released in the second half of 2022!

- 70937 : Victorian car (Color 1)
- 70938 : Victorian car (Color 2)

And I got a notification of UPS that my parts order is shipped, so tomorrow I'll post a picture of the sticker for 70937!

How can you order stickers for a set that isn’t released yet?