General > News

Ayuma Series

(1/4) > >>

collectobart:
Found what is probably the first episode of "Adventures of Ayuma" in my linkedin feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su65loFRbi0

It's produced by WILFILM, the same studio that does Novelmore and they did a nice job with what they were given.

tahra:
Thanks for the heads up!  :love:

The animation is GORGEOUS, just like Novelmore, and we laughled out loud with the door :P

The only problem with the Ayuma are the ruined bodytypes. I can't look at them without feeling like cursing and crying. Such beautiful work, useless. AND they are ugly too - the bodies. And the mouths.

The animals are gorgeous, and so is most of the stuff - a shame it's system why, but sill amazing (worse, I WANT THEM ALL!!!)

Oh, a problem with that episode: it's too small!

Oliver:
I've not watched the show, but the sets seem to be on expensive side

collectobart:

--- Quote from: tahra on October 09, 2021, 15:25:52 ---The only problem with the Ayuma are the ruined bodytypes. I can't look at them without feeling like cursing and crying. Such beautiful work, useless. AND they are ugly too - the bodies. And the mouths.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, its what you get when you try to twist a little SCHLEICH, MATTEL and HASBRO into a PLAYMOBIL figure, it ends up being a "worst of..." collection.

It's not the only problem though, there is also the price/play value ratio. For 140 eur we used to get a fully populated school or hospital. The Ayuma treehouse costs just as much, but offers much less. And we could go through the rests of the sets and discover the same value/price inflation. Less for more.

tahra:

--- Quote from: collectobart on October 10, 2021, 00:15:44 ---Yeah, its what you get when you try to twist a little SCHLEICH, MATTEL and HASBRO into a PLAYMOBIL figure, it ends up being a "worst of..." collection.

--- End quote ---

Well.. I actually think the sets are beautiful - except the horrid bodies. I do wish they were steck/system X, but they seem usable as is (unlike most half buildings).

If not for the lousy bodies, Ayuma would be, imo, a masterpiece. On the top with the best themes EVER.

--- Quote from: collectobart on October 10, 2021, 00:15:44 ---It's not the only problem though, there is also the price/play value ratio. For 140 eur we used to get a fully populated school or hospital. The Ayuma treehouse costs just as much, but offers much less. And we could go through the rests of the sets and discover the same value/price inflation. Less for more.

--- End quote ---

That is very true, the prices are going insane :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version