Author Topic: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available  (Read 14488 times)

Offline Adam16bit

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • has been writing about toys for a long time
    • 16bit.com
Re: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 01:00:35 »
But what do we make of a nose chain without a nose? ???

I admire their ability to stick to a long-held standard.  Also I am totally in for Store Brand Alucard, French Lady, Bride of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Social Media Influencer...

The case will do fine, thanks.
--Adam
16bit.com and elsewhere

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 04:12:10 »
Is the female ninja head moulded with a mask or might it be removable like a beard? Poor choice of legs for the fireman, too billowy, that design works best for skateboarders and the like which it was created for. Is the horned one meant to be a gargoyle? What is the guy with the dog meant to be? ???
Not sure how much use the sleeping girl is either unless her head turns and she has open eyes.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2021, 18:38:52 »
Did you see the surprised face on the guy with the spider? That's a great one! Really like the gargoyle. That's one of the head pieces from the cancelled Everdreamerz.
I think it's interesting they used the fish suit to make a Koi. I wonder fi the torso has any print on it to match those nice sleeves? Nice to see a French woman to match the French sports guy and the Paris Special. Is the Avocado woman a spa goer, or a super hero? I kind of think she would be cool as a super hero of some sort. Angel warrior is beautiful as well.
I think it's a strong series for both this time.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2021, 19:02:30 »
Is the Avocado woman a spa goer, or a super hero?

It's a girl in pyjama's with an eye mask / sleep mask and she brought her pillow as well. She's probably at a pyjama party ;)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2021, 07:25:24 »
Overall a nice serie. My thoughts:
I really like the Indian brides clothes, but I’m not so sure about the nose ring
Love the angel warrior.
Not sure on how to use the koi costume  ???
And I wonder how the female ninja looks without the skirt.

The Dracula and gargoyle are amazing
Love the dirt on the knees of the rugby player ;D
And the Kendo (Japanese fencing) figure is a great addition to my Japan collection. I hope he is Asian underneath that mask.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 09:50:42 »
Not sure on how to use the koi costume  ???
Could be of use in a themepark / aquapark diorama or in a zoo.

And the Kendo (Japanese fencing) figure is a great addition to my Japan collection. I hope he is Asian underneath that mask.

If you zoom in I believe you can see Asian eyes :)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 17:40:04 »
High-resolution images of the novelties have been available at Amclicks since Monday 12th of September: :yippee:

http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/novedades-alemania-enero-julio-2022

The new dragon of the Novelmore theme is quite desirable.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 01:37:29 »
Hmmm...not too many pieces catch my eye.  I like the Indian warrior (I wonder if he is meant to represent Ashoka) and I like the Indian royal couple too. And the driver of the carriage in the Novelmore section is very fetching as well.  I like how they are introducing more diverse characters.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2021, 09:35:08 »
High-resolution images of the novelties have been available at Amclicks since Monday 12th of September: :yippee:

It seems they have better cameras in Spain than in Germany :D ;)

Hmmm...not too many pieces catch my eye.  I like the Indian warrior (I wonder if he is meant to represent Ashoka) and I like the Indian royal couple too. And the driver of the carriage in the Novelmore section is very fetching as well.  I like how they are introducing more diverse characters.

When a Star Wars fan like me thought you meant this Ahsoka and for all the other Star Wars fans here, Basie is clearly talking about this Ashoka :-[ hehe

I'm looking forward to that Novelmore carriage, it looks amazing! I'm curious if it's stickered (probably) or printed.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 14:36:58 »
Images now taken down at Klickywelt.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)