General > News

New catalogue (2nd half 2021) online!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

tahra:
Thank you!

The only new set is the mermaid one (70886), right? On page 72... (of the cat, not the pdf)

Ruby's hair in blonde.... :love:  Gods. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.
(wallet has started with the insults)

(also.. WHY are the brats in the cover?! BLHARGH. That must be the worse cat cover EVER?)

Hadoque:
Thanks for the notice.

Pff... The Aston Martin is really cool, but at 80 euro... That is the German price, in Belgium it will be at least 85 euro.
A-Team I watched as a kid, but I´m not gonna buy in Playmo-form every TV-series or Movie I ever saw as a kid. Again 80 euro or more, just for a van...
Enterprise starship... Well, I´m not gonna get rid of my collection of big sailships to make room for such a big Trekkie-ship, how nice it might look. Whistles & bells (App) probably won´t function anymore in just a few years. And 500 euro (or more in Belgium)...

I guess I´ll buy just one special.  ;D  :omg:

Redmao:
Has the orange adventure van been canceled?
It was supposed to come out in July, but never did and it's not in the new catalog.

I was hoping to see pictures of the actual toys for the James Bond and A-Team sets.

GrahamB:
Spock does have ears!
At a quick glance, Chekhov and BA are also sporting new hairstyles.

Redmao:
Chekov looks like he has the hair from the Super 4 scientist that came with the Skyjet (6691). I don't think that they reused that hair yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version