General > News

Ghostbusters license?

(1/1)

JLMatterer:
Deluxe Toy & Hobby told me today that Playmobil no longer has a license to produce Ghostbusters; I don't know if that's true or not. Mike said that he believes there was a bidding war & the PM license was not renewed. I guess we'll see.... I feel that PM has done about all they can do with Ghostbusters & it seems there are plenty of new licensed products coming up. Mike agreed that Scooby-Doo had done very well for them.

tahra:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on June 02, 2021, 00:01:06 ---Deluxe Toy & Hobby told me today that Playmobil no longer has a license to produce Ghostbusters; I don't know if that's true or not. Mike said that he believes there was a bidding war & the PM license was not renewed. I guess we'll see.... I feel that PM has done about all they can do with Ghostbusters & it seems there are plenty of new licensed products coming up. Mike agreed that Scooby-Doo had done very well for them.

--- End quote ---

Though I am not familiar with the thing, I agree with you - what else is there to do?

Redmao:
They released all they could anyways and they did a fantastic job with it.
With Ghostbusters Afterlife coming in 2021, it's probably why there was a bidding war.

JLMatterer:

--- Quote from: Redmao on June 02, 2021, 10:06:15 ---With Ghostbusters Afterlife coming in 2021, it's probably why there was a bidding war.

--- End quote ---

From Mike: apparently Hasbro won out over PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version