General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

What specific items/pieces would you like to see?

<< < (18/22) > >>

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on November 05, 2022, 02:55:18 ---At the factory tour in 2014 they said that the oldest molds don't work with the newer molding machines. So there may be a cut off in how far back in time the rereleases can come from. There may be engineering workarounds possible though, so who knows. They are certainly motivated these days to reuse existing molds whenever possible. There have been a few really creative uses lately.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I also would imagine the price of creating molds have come down considerably also since then .  Just look at how eager Geobra is to make new unique sets only to run them in production for a year or so

Might have to go the 3D printer route

Macruran:

--- Quote from: Rasputin on November 05, 2022, 03:27:27 ---Might have to go the 3D printer route

--- End quote ---

We actually need 4D printers, so we can print stuff from the past

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Macruran on November 05, 2022, 03:52:39 ---We actually need 4D printers, so we can print stuff from the past

--- End quote ---

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Birdie:
They need to bring back the Easter eggs. I was looking all over for them this year  :(

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Birdie on April 12, 2023, 08:34:31 ---They need to bring back the Easter eggs. I was looking all over for them this year  :(

--- End quote ---

That would be nice. It'd also be nice if the Set 3977 Easter Egg knight would make a return. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version