General > News

New (possible) Fairy Series - (What Fresh Heck...)

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ismene:
Well, we don't know how much these ones will be . . .

Some of the animaux are nice. The klickies, eh.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 01, 2021, 07:45:58 ---Some of the animaux are nice. The klickies, eh.

--- End quote ---

D'accord!

They remind me of Tree Fu Tom!

tahra:

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 01, 2021, 07:45:58 ---Well, we don't know how much these ones will be . . .

Some of the animaux are nice. The klickies, eh.

--- End quote ---

There.. my wallet had another fit ....

I love them. Except the moronic useless ugly bodies :(

We both loved the colors and the animals and the stuff ...  and the klickys, if they were normal, they'd have INFINITE (or close :P ) custom potential... Like this... :(

(like the dinos ones.. my short lived passion for the female :( )

--- Quote from: GrahamB on February 01, 2021, 09:16:28 ---They remind me of Tree Fu Tom!

--- End quote ---

Never heard of it, but you are right!

Janilew:

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 01, 2021, 06:28:16 ---Mutants! Also, why would they suppress the 4th Everdreamerz series and come out with this? I would think they would be aimed at the same target market (PM desperately trying to appeal to tween girls and mostly failing).

--- End quote ---

EXACTLY. Maybe the newly cancelled Everdreamerz series will make them think twice. Still kinda sucks that Series 4 was nixed though. I was SO looking forward to that caravan!  :'(

Ismene:

--- Quote from: Janilew on February 01, 2021, 19:10:25 ---I was SO looking forward to that caravan!  :'(

--- End quote ---

You and half the forum. The 4th series was the best looking one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version