General > News

New (possible) Fairy Series - (What Fresh Heck...)

<< < (8/8)

Erik:

--- Quote from: Hadoque on May 15, 2021, 01:59:01 ---Most is still in a "prototype phase" (especially the flying & floating vehicles) and most of the trial-pics I made sofar are too large to upload here.
It will be a mixture of "Apocalypse Now",  "Platoon Soon" and "Full Metal Jacket A Bit Later"  ;D
A few sneak-previews in attachment...

--- End quote ---

These are FANTASIC!!!VERY recognizable!!!  :)

PMatt:

--- Quote from: Hadoque on May 15, 2021, 01:59:01 ---A few sneak-previews in attachment...

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing! The drill sergeant with the open mouth is brilliant and so are the others.

Janilew:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on May 13, 2021, 21:11:46 ---Found today on Facebook:

--- End quote ---

Saw these on AmClicks. Now I actually like the structures and animals! The klickies themselves are a hard PASS.  :P

Tiermann:
I actually like.the Klickies, but I am a fan of aliens anyway. The animals are interesting. Don't really need the structures  but I do find it interesting they have taken the mold from the stump house first seen with the rabbit people and used it to build a larger tree on top of. So that big set will actually be pretty big.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version