Author Topic: Everdreamerz Series 4 CANCELED  (Read 9414 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Everdreamerz Series 4 CANCELED
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 13:20:07 »
NO!!! Not the good one  :'( I need that gypsy cart... badly

I believe that sums it up.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2021, 14:06:10 »

The other series are all meh (imo, but I am pretty sure I am not alone in this!). And EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. I am nuts, but maybe most people aren't?

Woah, because I've never been interested in them I didn't know much they were until I just looked them up  :o :o :o £15 for one (ugly) figure! I'm amazed they've lasted this long to be honest.

(But I do really want that gypsy cart)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: Everdreamerz Series 4 CANCELED Update
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 16:12:55 »
On the forum PLAYCLICKS, Nico shares this news:

"Broder Tuck, on klickywelt, states that 'I got the news catalog (from the dealers) from a Playmobil representative. Everdreamerz Series 4 has a handwritten note: It no longer applies, so it will probably be true and not a rumor'."

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 16:29:31 »
Woah, because I've never been interested in them I didn't know much they were until I just looked them up  :o :o :o £15 for one (ugly) figure! I'm amazed they've lasted this long to be honest.

(But I do really want that gypsy cart)

Believe it or not, the price is not the worse. The amount of trash with the set is amazing. I got one of the first candy ones.. everytime I attempt a review... I can't. I'd have to insult someone. In this day and age, how someone THOUGHT of that is mindboggling. That someone actually approved it... I have no words.

(this applies for the main ones.. well, the "figures" have too much packaging too)

On the forum PLAYCLICKS, Nico shares this news:

"Broder Tuck, on klickywelt, states that 'I got the news catalog (from the dealers) from a Playmobil representative. Everdreamerz Series 4 has a handwritten note: It no longer applies, so it will probably be true and not a rumor'."

:(

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2021, 16:44:09 »
I believe that sums it up.

yes, that gypsy cart. I can't believe this.  :no:
I also think it's a very bad sign, these products being advertised on the catalogue and all. A shame.
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2021, 17:13:11 »
Would the timing of a decision to stop or delay release of the Eversoexpensive Series 4 and 5 have anything to do with the postponement of the Nuernberg Toy Fair to July this year, the event when geobra traditionally showcase new PM?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 17:51:15 »
Hopefully cancelled turns out to be postponed or that they are simply going to abandon the blind box format for these and release later... Fingers crossed...
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2021, 19:26:02 »
Series 4 looked to me to have a lot of new parts. (Although they have tricked me before with clever re-uses.)

Hopefully, even if this line is cancelled, we will still get klicky snake tails or faun horns in some line like the Greek Gods or even fi?ures...

Toy companies generally do not want to waste molds...

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 00:38:45 »
Hmm... Everdreamerz didn´t intrest me sofar - too ugly and too expensive - but Series 4 looked more promising, and like many of you I too was considering getting the gypsy-wagon.
So let´s hope at least the gypsy-wagon will shop up again later, and fingers crossed it then won´t come in pink.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 02:37:10 »
Perhaps Everdreamerz got cancelled because they said something offensive  :wave:  :eggbasket:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: