General > Trains!

Fallerbähnli

<< < (16/24) > >>

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Junker Jörg on May 31, 2021, 13:15:54 ---Da steckt eine PIKO-Funkfernsteuerung samt Akku drin. Die Bahn fährt ja auf Plastikgleisen, da geht  nix über die Gleise ;-).

As it's a plastic track layout power via track's not working properly  8}. It's accu-powered and operated by PIKO r/c control.

jj:

--- End quote ---

Ah, I hadn't realised that it was plastic track; that would certainly be difficult to use track power with.

Junker Jörg:
Ich hatte ja erwähnt, daß meine Bahn inzwischen auch im Garten fährt. Zur Zeit ruht der Betrieb allerdings wegen...

As I mentioned trains have conquerred the garden. Though actually all trains are cancelled due to...

jj:

tahra:
:o

Those are amazing pics (at least for those of us who do not experience that :P )

Rasputin:
You built such a lovely train diorama with so much going on in such a limited space .

I really like how you have the train appear  to go through a tunnel but it goes into the forest scene . Very clever use of space and transition

You did a great job

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Junker Jörg on November 30, 2021, 12:44:28 ---Ich hatte ja erwähnt, daß meine Bahn inzwischen auch im Garten fährt. Zur Zeit ruht der Betrieb allerdings wegen...

As I mentioned trains have conquerred the garden. Though actually all trains are cancelled due to...

jj:

--- End quote ---

Hmm, snow on the line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version