General > Trains!

Junker Jörgs Lokschuppen

<< < (4/16) > >>

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Junker Jörg on November 02, 2017, 22:25:51 ---By the means of which you want to tell me you can't see the picture?

jj:

--- End quote ---

Correct.

GrahamB:
All I can see in that latest post is a banner stating "No hotlinking", JJ. I thought this was some technical railway term, but Playmofire is correct, it's another photo hosting site block. Also, the pictures in your first post in this topic are showing fine, but not the ones in the second nor fourth posts, unless that is just a glitch with Safari.

Oops, my bad. Firefox shows all the pictures (except the 'No Hotlinking' one), as Playmofire says in the post below.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on November 03, 2017, 16:49:01 ---All I can see in that latest post is a banner stating "No hotlinking", JJ. I thought this was some technical railway term, but Playmofire is correct, it's another photo hosting site block. Also, the pictures in your first post in this topic are showing fine, but not the ones in the second nor fourth posts, unless that is just a glitch with Safari.

--- End quote ---

For me, the third link in Stefan's first post isn't showing but all the other posts are fine.  However, when I tried to look at them yesterday, the photos and videos were not showing in the first post, but when I went back they were there, other than the last link.

Junker Jörg:
Hobberla, tut mir leid Ich hab das Bild von einer Forumsgalerie verlinkt, und bei mir ist es prima zu sehen. Da Ihr es ned seht, vermute ich, daß man es auch verlinkt nur als Mitglied des eigentlichen Forums angezeigt bekommt. Jetzt sollte es aber klappen.

Sorry for any inconvenience  :-\. I linked this pic from another forum's galery and it works quite fine. I can see it. But as you can't I assume pics linked from that special galerie are only visible to members of the forum it belongs to. Now you should see the pic.

jj:

playmofire:
Yes, we can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version