Author Topic: Playmobil in the News  (Read 219415 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: Playmobil in the News
« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2017, 11:46:48 »
Este Porsche 911 Targa 4S é o mais acessível do mundo

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _____

PLAYMOBIL JOINS FUNKO WITH GHOSTBUSTERS, BACK TO THE FUTURE, DOCTOR WHO

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _____

Funko Reveals Ghostbusters, TMNT, And Back To The Future Playmobil Figures

Playmobil e Funko: figuras do cinema

PLAYMOBIL PORSCHE 911 TARGA 4S

Funko - Playmobil Collection: arrivano Doctor Who, Ghostbusters e Ritorno al Futuro

Il Fortino Playmobil, gioco vintage degli anni Ottanta

I nuovi Playmobil per San Valentino

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:56:14 by JLMatterer »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2017, 21:22:54 »
Este Porsche 911 de Playmobil te va a encantar

Funko and Playmobil releasing new geek-themed figures

La Campaña Solidaria “Un Belén contra el cáncer infantil” recauda más de 9.500 euros

Playmobil 'Ghostbusters,' 'Doctor Who' figures coming via Funko

Lanzan Playmobil de "Volver al Futuro", "Los Cazafantasmas" y otras clásicas sagas

DEZE PORSCHE 911 TARGA KOST 43 EURO

La campaña solidaria ‘Un Belén contra el cáncer infantil’ recauda casi 10.000 euros

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2017, 03:59:55 »
I click through to those news stories about dioramas hoping for lots of detailed closeups but am always disappointed.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2017, 08:16:04 »
I click through to those news stories about dioramas hoping for lots of detailed closeups but am always disappointed.

Yes, because from the overviews some of them are phenomenal. I too become disappointed when there are not any detailed close-ups of the various elements
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2017, 13:16:08 »
Funko and Playmobil Join Forces To Make Some of the Cutest Figures Ever

Porsche 911 Targa 4S by Playmobil shouldn't look this good

Nicht nur die kleinen Leute haben ihren Spaß

You Can Buy A Playmobil Porsche 911 Targa And It Looks Amazing

Playmobil联手Funko推出经典影视角色摩比公仔

Willkommen im Ägyptischen Museum München! Familien-PLAYMOBIL-Tag

Funko teams with Playmobil for new figures

La Porsche 911 Targa 4S débarque chez Playmobil

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2017, 13:26:43 »
PLAYMOBIL Porsche 911 Targa 4S German Commercial

PLAYMOBIL play & give: Ο Δίας και η Αθηνά συνεχίζουν το μαγικό ταξίδι τους

Le Playmobil Funpark pour les vacances de février 2017

Die kuriosesten Schmugglerverstecke 2016

Las exposiciones de Playmobil en los museos de Cartagena Puerto de Culturas atraen a casi 30.000 visitantes

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2017, 13:23:12 »
Piratenschiff mit Drogen am Flughafen

Plumbing the Toy Box: the week's toy industry news in review

1.600 m² d'exposition-vente Playmobil, ce week-end, à Saint-Cyr-en-Val

Der Papst ist auch schon angekommen

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2017, 14:47:10 »

Me too, but that's not to say you should stop posting the links, JKM! I guess we could find more pictures by trawling through the PM fan sites for the appropriate country. There seem to be a lot of keen collectors out there (I wish they would join Playmofriends!).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)