Getting Started > Technical Support/Testing

Banners

(1/2) > >>

leefert:
This is really weird, when I get on the site using my mobile phone the banner is Santa and His Sleigh and there are the wreaths marking the topics... when I'm on my computer it's still the birthday banner. 

I just thought it was odd.

tahra:
Ctrl + F5 (or a hard refresh in whatever browser you are using... ) ;)

leefert:

--- Quote from: tahra on December 03, 2015, 18:47:51 ---Ctrl + F5 (or a hard refresh in whatever browser you are using... ) ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

Tiermann:
While we are discussing banners, they always size wrong for me using Firefox. They are too large and I only see the top fraction of them. Not sure it is fixable, probably the BB software.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on December 04, 2015, 15:49:08 ---While we are discussing banners, they always size wrong for me using Firefox. They are too large and I only see the top fraction of them. Not sure it is fixable, probably the BB software.

--- End quote ---

Probably because you don't have the top "expanded"?

Do you see your avatar on to top left? If not, click the down arrow next to the "The fun forum for Playmobil® fans of all ages" on the top right.... Took me quite a while to notice this.  :P

When  it's "collapsed", I can only see to top of the reindeers and a present or two.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version