Author Topic: Better Coral Reef  (Read 3582 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Better Coral Reef
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 20:11:14 »
The new vet clinic being pink is terrible.

Oh I know. I was looking at that set yesterday and thinking how pretty that building would be if it weren't pink. It really is a lovely set otherwise. I guess I'll have to paint it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 20:21:23 »
There are so many great sculpts ruined by pink :(

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 22:39:05 »
Oh I know. I was looking at that set yesterday and thinking how pretty that building would be if it weren't pink. It really is a lovely set otherwise. I guess I'll have to paint it.

I'm debating on how much I actually need it since it's almost the exact same as the last vet clinic sets, with the exception of the color change.

There are so many great sculpts ruined by pink :(

Very true.  I wish that they would stay with neutral colors on the buildings. 
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 22:03:13 »
I've gotta agree with other people here I think both ideas sound great, I can see the potential and the appeal for a theme revolving around Merpeople and their city, animals you could get quite a variety of figures civillian Mermen and Mermaids plus the kids and Royalty, and you could also have guards/soldiers and different types of underwater people more like the Mystery figures King or the comic book characters Prince Namor and Aquaman. 

The aquarium probably has more appeal to me I agree it could be good for educating people and raising awareness about coral reefs plus it could provide a great backdrop for displaying underwater themed pieces. I like the idea of the sunken ship wreck as well I seem to recall it being done a while ago I'm sure it would be a great addition.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 09:17:36 »
Excellent suggestions  :love:

I so wish there were more underwater dioramas  :cloud9:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.