Author Topic: 4340 Custom Pick up truck  (Read 7892 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: 4340 Custom Pick up truck
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 13:46:20 »
A nice set.
Does anyone have the rocket set??? :D
I was really tempted to buy that... :love:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 14:09:45 »
I'm planning on getting the rocket on my next eBay purchase (tonight, when I'll have more time) 8-). However, that means 3 to 4 weeks waiting before it arrives ::).
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 14:29:53 »
Thanks for the review, Ras!  I love the pics with bikini girl.  :lol:

That shirt is a little different.... I think I would really like it if it didn't actually say pickup on it. That's pretty odd. But then playmobil does weird stuff like that a lot. Isn't there a little girl somewhere with a shirt that says :heart: boys?  :hmm:

The shirt would have been so much better if it was just all red. The klicky would have been so useful in different themes but with this silly logo it just makes him so period specific. I do not remember a "I :love: boys" but that sounds equally dumb.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 14:30:58 »
What fun pictures! Until now, I've never given this truck a second look. Now, I think I'll buy it. I just wish it were less pimped-out like a race truck, and more like a old pickup (better for a farm). After all, it's owned by such a cowboy-like klicky. Great review!

Perhaps you can have it owned by the son of the farmer and it will still fit in  :eh?:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 14:33:36 »
Nice set Ras!!
Can you show us how it can end up on your belt like a sort of box? That's what intrigues me about these sets and I hadn't had the chance to see them up close.
Thanx in advance!

I really had no interest in how it folds up. I will never take it with me and the kids bring their playmo in back-packs whenever we travel  8}  I could take a few shots to show you the clear red wheel cover sliding mechanism and the belt clip etc.....soon

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 14:36:00 »
A nice set.
Does anyone have the rocket set??? :D
I was really tempted to buy that... :love:

The rocket was reviewed by Andi and that was one reason I got this one. I did not know much about it and my curiosity even made me pass up other playmo I wanted for 40% off

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 14:37:29 »
Oh WOW!!! Thanks for the great review and pics Ras!! The bikini girl pics are also great!!

Now I want to buy this nice set... bugger...!

I do not think you will be disappointed especially if you collect modern themes. It is always nice to have a variety of vehicles

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 14:39:25 »
I'm planning on getting the rocket on my next eBay purchase (tonight, when I'll have more time) 8-). However, that means 3 to 4 weeks waiting before it arrives ::).

Yes me too, I mean the rocket is the other one I want as well. The Boat one just does not look right to me. I may still get it just to have it in the collection but the rocket and truck look the best and I may get a few of them for painting/customizing

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 14:43:14 »
Great set, thanks for the review. I would like to see it in a non pimped out mode, though.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 15:34:17 »
I really had no interest in how it folds up. I will never take it with me and the kids bring their playmo in back-packs whenever we travel  8} 

Oh come on Ras, you're late for a meeting and you have to pack it quickly, it's perfect to just clip it on your belt!
Cheers!
Luciano