Author Topic: How to click *this* Klicky apart?  (Read 7767 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: How to click *this* Klicky apart?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 01:51:15 »

OUCH!!

My hand is hurt! :'(

However, I got the ... little something that I needed to disklick the klicky with a caveman hit! ;D

Very good!

Thanks to Martin & Sylvia, who sent me spare legs, & thanks to Martin, who sent me a spare fat klicky ...

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 21:17:09 »
Gus, if it is a relatively new klicky, I succeeded to dp the spanish way even with the vest on. Actually, I think Tim is doing it in a combination with pincers...
...and the "spanish pincers" will definitely get you the klicky dissembled.  ;)

(in other words, do it spanish but pull the head up with a little additional force at the same time.)

best,
socrates

P.S.: Sometimes turning the head from side to side is already making the difference.
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 01:18:19 »
Gus, if it is a relatively new klicky, I succeeded to dp the spanish way even with the vest on. Actually, I think Tim is doing it in a combination with pincers...
...and the "spanish pincers" will definitely get you the klicky dissembled.  ;)

(in other words, do it spanish but pull the head up with a little additional force at the same time.)

best,
socrates

P.S.: Sometimes turning the head from side to side is already making the difference.

Thanks for the concern, Socrates!

You see ... I HAD to try :D

But I'm definitely FOR the Spanish ... I hadn't thought about trying it even with the necklace, but I will, now that you're saying it works.

With this one, however, I had to make it work, and I wasn't much worried about inflicting damage to the klicky (not the one above, but the one with which I made it, another one) ... But it happened that I almost inflicted it to my hand 8} It wasn't bad, though, I'm fine already.

Next one, I'll try the Spanish in fat klicky with necklace ... Never tried. But the Spanish is much more interesting, no doubt: it works like magic! :yup: It's impressive!!!

:wave:
& thx

Gus

[Ps. With the klicky above, however, I tried the Spanish, but the coat won't let it work out. My solution was to take out the coat, turning the arms back, and forcing it backwards. It goes fine. And, once you have a klicky without a collar, it's Spanish ... I'm astounded that the Spanish method works out with some necklaces, but I doubt even Tim can do it with this coat ... Well, I tried (hard!), but could not. / G.]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:24:43 by Gustavo »
Gus

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 12:30:10 »
Hi Gus

The bottom line is:

The neck knob pushes against the neck clasp until the neck clasp is pried apart, releasing the head.

So any tool you can find that pulls the head off the body will work. 

-Tim