Author Topic: Movie Figures - sticker album?  (Read 2830 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Movie Figures - sticker album?
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 08:02:32 »
Hm! Well, that's good to know - I'll get the framework underway to get the subparts in place. Not that I'm likely to be able to get numbers for any body parts, but there might be a few things already existing.  A review would be great when you get a chance!

There WILL be a review... as to when...

I am missing a pic, and fixing the pages... but there is an extra section I would like to add, and that may take a while too..

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 22:14:27 »
Hi Tahra (I'll send an email soon!), and everyone  :wave:

just to let you know that there are still no PLAYMOBIL MOVIE sticker album here in Germany, I've asked in many shops, big and little toy shops, nothing, niente, nada...  :(

:wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 05:21:59 »
just to let you know that there are still no PLAYMOBIL MOVIE sticker album here in Germany, I've asked in many shops, big and little toy shops, nothing, niente, nada...  :(

Yes, there are: saw them in a MOVIE FIGURES bags display at Müller yesterday. Need one, Tahra or Luftgaengerin? Or pics?

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 07:58:17 »
Yes, there are: saw them in a MOVIE FIGURES bags display at Müller yesterday. Need one, Tahra or Luftgaengerin? Or pics?

Thank you :wow:  , but a fellow playmofriend got me one ;)

I was DESPERATE for the pics, to see the names. Then I realized they're available for download.  ::)