Author Topic: STIHL Timbersports Edition  (Read 684 times)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
STIHL Timbersports Edition
« on: October 27, 2023, 10:52:33 »
Stihl Exclusive set

https://www.stihl.de/de/ap/playmobil-set-timbersports%C2%AE-edition-180303

Only available in-store seemingly, but I would expect the new parts to show up in regular sets (unless they already have, but I don't think I've seen the cut tree stump)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: STIHL Timbersports Edition
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 12:59:08 »
Oooh that's pretty cool!

I've not been paying very close attention these past years, but I also think that tree stump is a new item.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 13:07:24 »
Oh, that’s a must have for sure

I’ll have to see if our local saw shop can get them

In a year or so in California they are making it illegal to buy gas power equipment under a certain engine size so I’m a bit surprised that Geobra is not making more useless electric looking equipment

Thank you for the info, now to hunt this set down
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 09:57:15 »
Oh, that’s a must have for sure

I’ll have to see if our local saw shop can get them

In a year or so in California they are making it illegal to buy gas power equipment under a certain engine size so I’m a bit surprised that Geobra is not making more useless electric looking equipment

Thank you for the info, now to hunt this set down
You said the c-word so no surprises there.
I've recently replaced my petrol powered leaf blower with a battery powered one (from Stihl), in part because the low profile shape is less likely to roll about in the back of the vehicle but it also  means less fumes. These decisions should be driven by consumer choice, not dictated from on high.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 14:39:04 »
Agreed

It makes sense for a civilian to have a rechargeable tool

But being commercial, you need 10 batteries @ $150 each then 10 chargers that run all night /per crew

Or a quart of petrol

The “C” word  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 00:55:25 »
Just had a quick look at the price of the ak30 in the USA and Europe. America is more expensive than here but Europe...holy smokes. I would've thought them cheaper than anywhere else.