Author Topic: Fantasy Romanish Fort  (Read 9092 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Fantasy Romanish Fort
« on: October 01, 2013, 19:54:56 »
FINALLY. Praise the Gods.

As I said in the neverending PROCESS, when I started to put away all the assembly system, I thought I'd try some stuff I saw about the net, romanish like..

So, I made a big wall... and some barracks.. and a stable... and.. and... and finally decided I'd do a mini dio (since I don't know where most stuff is in the playmomountains :( )

Anyways, this is meant to be some outpost taken over by the romans. So, a FANTASY ROMANISH fort...

Took me forever to do the dio itself, even in its lacking state.

This is the first time I take pics of a dio... And it took a LOT longer than I thought, and the pics and pages are lacking as well. But if I keep messing with it, it will NEVER be done :(

So, here is Boomer Click with the dio....

And the dio itself: part 1 (of 7)
(Be warned, pic heavy pages - duh)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Fantasy Romanish Fort
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 21:09:46 »
Absolutely brilliant I'm not surprised it took you so long to settup it looks great though full of life and little details. What a great selection of soldiers plenty of diversity there and one of the first thing's that caught my eye doing the clasic torotise maneouvere very clever. I love the storage areas they look very clever particularly the little bales of hay  :)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 21:30:52 »
Wow!  That looks sweet!! :clap:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 23:35:56 »
Excellent fort Tahra, lots of great detailing and stuff going on.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 01:11:35 »
Can I come over and play?!

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 01:24:46 »
Wow, that's amazing! Lots of great details!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 07:56:49 »
Thanks!

Absolutely brilliant I'm not surprised it took you so long to settup it looks great though full of life and little details. What a great selection of soldiers plenty of diversity there and one of the first thing's that caught my eye doing the clasic torotise maneouvere very clever. I love the storage areas they look very clever particularly the little bales of hay  :)

Well, I didn't think actually choosing and ordering the darn pics would take so long! It's even worse than actually taking the pics (that I hate)...

My legions will grow.... soon. But not in time for this. I wanted to leave it till I posted it, in case someone saw something I missed, and I could still take a phote. But this weekend, it will come down  :'(   

I lost patience with the testudo - can't really figure it out, so decided all the others were in the process of JOINING the thing  ;D

The hay (and those doctor thingies/and popsicle sticks tied) were done over 10 years ago, I think..

Can I come over and play?!

Sure! :)
(I wonder how good you are at putting away stuff....  0)   :P )

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 08:04:06 »
It appears you do have quite some space for your stuff (at least I can see an empty room). Why don't you set up display cabinets, shelves or tables in order to show your stuff a bit more permanently? A pity it has to go back into boxes (the abyss...).

Your Roman fortress has to grow!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 08:16:52 »
Well, that is meant to be the playmoroom (as seen on the PROCESS). Need it empty to have it fixed... And the cabinets. Will never have so much space, but that can't be avoided (except via euromillions..).

Did the pages load ok? Or did I leave too many pics on each one?

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 09:11:01 »
 :o Amazing! Lots of different Romans and I like especially the way you made the buildings! Great job!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]