Author Topic: Please help identify part numbers  (Read 2262 times)

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
Please help identify part numbers
« on: March 30, 2011, 19:50:46 »
If anybody knows the part numbers for the baseball bat and the ball and mitt, or how I can find them, I would very much appreciate it. The pieces are from the add-on Caucasian family set 7983. I've checked PlaymoDB, but they don't have that set, or the discontinued baseball player special, itemized. Thanks so much!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Please help identify part numbers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 20:57:05 »
That's because specials and add-ons don't have instructions, so the part numbers are unknown. I'm not sure if these parts were ever in any actual sets, but I'll do some digging and try to find out.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 21:31:06 »
I was thinking they may have been in one of the Christmas sets, but it was the American football.

If nobody comes up with the answer you might try asking the DS Parts department for the parts. If you are emailing a spreadsheet for a parts order you can just include the name of the part and that it is from the 7983 set and they will fill in the number. You can try a phone order if you just want a couple of parts, they can look it up on the computer and tell you if they have it. If they don't then ask for the part number so you can try again later.
This is how I got the part numbers for the 1-2-3 animals for Animobil since 1-2-3 sets don't have instruction sheets.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 21:34:56 »
Oh, that's good to know. I guess they cooperate if you're just asking about a few of them.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 21:43:05 »
emailing a spreadsheet in Excel format is best, even if it's a small one. Mine are never small...

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 00:34:51 »
That's because specials and add-ons don't have instructions, so the part numbers are unknown. I'm not sure if these parts were ever in any actual sets, but I'll do some digging and try to find out.

Thanks bb. The pieces were also in the special #5789, but PlaymoDB doesn't have that set completely itemized.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 00:42:22 »
I was thinking they may have been in one of the Christmas sets, but it was the American football.

If nobody comes up with the answer you might try asking the DS Parts department for the parts. If you are emailing a spreadsheet for a parts order you can just include the name of the part and that it is from the 7983 set and they will fill in the number. You can try a phone order if you just want a couple of parts, they can look it up on the computer and tell you if they have it. If they don't then ask for the part number so you can try again later.
This is how I got the part numbers for the 1-2-3 animals for Animobil since 1-2-3 sets don't have instruction sheets.

Thanks for the info. Tiermann. I actually tried to order these pieces via the phone today. The person who took my order said he couldn't put it in the system without a part number. I gave him the the add-on set number, and the special number, but he claimed it wasn't enough. Otherwise, he was very polite, patient and helpful.

Maybe I'll order the special on ebay and attempt to get the part number that way.

Thanks again guys!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 20:13:03 »
If anyone finds part numbers I don't have via DS or some other way, let me know!  I am backlogged with new things to add but I WILL get to it. I don't have numbers for the baseball items, but if I had them I'd put them in the inventories.

playmodb@gmail.com is where to find me!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 21:39:47 »
Thanks for your helpful sight. It's amazing!   

If I ever find these part numbers, I'll be sure to send them your way.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 15:54:48 »
I do not know where mine is but wasn't the mitt and ball magnetic  ???
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: