Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Trechisperia  (Read 13460 times)

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
Re: Kingdoms Map: Trechisperia
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 08:53:38 »
What's wrong with picking flowers.... ;D

:lol:
;) nothing of course, my friend. We could pick dozens of flowers to throw at our enemies when they attack us.  :lol:

Well, I think George is in for a good fight, Jan. But I have the feeling his army is not very small..
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 09:00:50 »
wars...  otherwise it becomes a medieval doll house theme... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well  the Kingdom of Krull and its  self proclaimed Emperor , Iseroth can only be blamed for the contrary . Nevertheless the conversations between  for example Krull and Ithaca got out out of hand and many other member were annoyed etc and there is logic i think to the approch the mods took etc . Still it was a bit fun with  those message pigeons were travelling faster than light with all those war declarations and insults etc etc  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I plan to set a massive battle between Krull and the Old Empire ( Romans ) in mid 2013. I have run out of space in my current master den and setting up two armies of a total of over 2000 klickies is just impossible given the space available . BUT  i will do this battle in a different place in mid 2013 hopefully and thats a promise not just to myself but to the forum also .

I think the kingdoms map is a grand idea and all who participate should abide by its rules. Great photostories can be agreed and presented without all this nonsense talk etc , after all better to include all this war talk in photostories  ;D ;D ;D. See cowabunga's excellent little story abou the 4 generals of Krull for example . What a great little story and not for folwers pickers for sure  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 09:22:54 »
2000 klickies? Wow, I'd love to see that! I've just made my first mass- scenes for The Story of Randolph and my conclusions are:
1) I still have much to learn if it comes to photography
2) I need a standard for my camera
3) Building a scene with 100+ klickies and tidying up afterwards takes one day.

I just read Cowabunga's story and you're right, that's how it should be!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 10:12:32 »
I just read Cowabunga's story and you're right, that's how it should be!

Sir Wolf's story also is mightly impressive and also a long story  :love: :love: :love:. Full of lovely violence and gore how any medieval story should be . Just looking at the playmo medieval weapons once gets the pic me reckons  :lol: :lol: :lol:. Have a read at Ceragem's stories and also if you like have a look at my medieval set up , there are a few hundred of medieval soldiers and citizens cluttered on top of each other more or less but still a big display of medievalk armies etc. Grangel also has a link of a massive gloden dragon army etc, then you have to read Vauban's and Tonquello's stories etc , god i have missed so much great medieval stuff, this forum is full of great photostories and some have some grand violence etc :knight: :knight: :knight:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 10:20:56 »
It looks like a great group of barbarians, much nicer than the rather odd official release of purple barbarians.  :)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 19:25:13 »
@George: PM is on his way.

@Lynx: yeah these barbarians throw flowers with the tree still on them.  :lol:

@Rhalius: Thank you, that's a nice compliment. :)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 05:19:05 »
Somehow I never replied to your story, Jan!
Its an excellent piece of backgraound history and story telling!
Your barbarians look vey formidable!!!  :)9 Can't wait to see them in action!!!  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 06:24:29 »
Your barbarians look vey formidable!!!  :)9 Can't wait to see them in action!!!  ;D

I think a lit skirmish attack near the borders of Krull of some of those  barbarian  folk is at hand  ;)

;D

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 12:11:39 »
OK guys I've missed this before but I must say something now.  ;D

Wars and interaction between members and stories are not forbidden at all AS LONG AS YOU GUYS DO IT WITHIN THE RULES AND GUIDELINES.
It seems there's still members who can't understand that  ;) so I suggest you read the mentioned guidelines again and act accordingly and there won't be any trouble.
I hope and would love to see more action in this project but warnings (not threats) are still "ON"  ;)
Enjoy!

BTW great story... I LOOOVE the pics!!!!  :love:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 21:12:12 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 19:05:07 »

Wars and interaction between members and stories are not forbidden at all AS LONG AS YOU GUYS DO IT WITHIN THE RULES AND GUIDELINES.
I hope and would love to see more action in this project but warnings (not threats are still "ON")  ;)
Enjoy!
BTW great story... I LOOOVE the pics!!!!  :love:

Thank you Tonguello and no worries we will abide by the rules. :wave:

Somehow I never replied to your story, Jan!
Its an excellent piece of backgraound history and story telling!

No problem Panos..action will be coming in due time...work is in progress.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo: