Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94529 times)

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 20:27:24 »
Is there anything left for us ? :lol:

You are a hurricane  :wave:
  Fire and Axe

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 20:50:16 »
Nice haul!

I too have been busy today, spurred on by Tim's info about TRU having a 25% off sale I spent $260 on various sets, several of which I wouldn't have got at full price but am happy with at 25% off, including the 3647 camper van and a seaplane. I added a couple more 4246 Treasure Tombs (useful as houses) and a 4243 Pharoah's Temple, and another 5913 Dragon Tower.

I'm now home again awaiting a UPS delivery direct from Playmobil US - it was out on the truck at 5:20am today but from previous experience won't be here until about 4pm.

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 21:18:27 »
That's quite a good haul, Giorginetto.

I'm no longer feeling worried about the 46 purchases I have made on EBay in the last 60 days (I think it's a total of 88 EBay purchases since September) and the order I put into Playmobil before Christmas.  Nor am I worried about the size of the parts order I am about to submit to Playmobil for their consideration.

I love this forum  :love:

NB I got the Koala Game from the UK Playmobil Direct in December. It's up in the loft at the moment with the rest of my secret stash (yes, that's why I've called myself Bad Mum!  ;))

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 21:42:24 »
Gosh, that is quite a haul George,   :clap:
I bet you got envious looks from any children in the shop!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 21:47:10 »
Gosh, that is quite a haul George,   :clap:
I bet you got envious looks from any children in the shop!

Elaine

Place was quite empty!!! I actually came close to buy all the new castles and mediaval sets, they do look awesome i must say but thats a purchase for much much later , i really want to conclude my mediaval and steck purchases ( i am waiting for  a massive steck order from Playmobil Uk ) and focus a bit on the so so sooooooooo neglected Western sets ( i ahve bought any since 1998 or so ) and start buying all the western old houses, school, train station etc etc so many sets there and the union/ confederate armies are very appealing. Oh and i want to buy some piratas and at least 300 redcoats .. god i need to win the lottery .... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 21:49:49 »
 :wow: Wonderful haul!!! I am quite jealous  :-[ Are you planning to open them or keep them NIB? All that would make for a very nice diorama  ;D
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 08:32:48 »
:wow: Wonderful haul!!! I am quite jealous  :-[ Are you planning to open them or keep them NIB? All that would make for a very nice diorama  ;D

Always open them and set them up.,I have quite a lot unoped mediaval sets and especially klickies, lots of egyptian sets and romans ( see my previous thead on the egyptians massive purchase a coupleof months ago) and a few very old western sets  ( train wagons, water mill, forts etc ) , 2 pirate cannon galleons , the only reason i havent opened them is that i havent had a chance to set them up. No that i have space i keep all the boxes of everything i buy ...
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 08:48:10 »
They must lay out the red carpet for you now! Great haul. I want to hear about that black dragon! I have been looking at that whistfully for some time now.

Is it easy to order from DS in the UK if you are in Greece?
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 10:12:38 »

Is it easy to order from DS in the UK if you are in Greece?

It is impossible but thanks to the  help and support by a forum member here who has offered and did purchase about  much needed ( tehre is never enough steck ) 500 steck parts for me... Greta forum this is with some great guys  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 13:37:02 »
It is impossible but thanks to the  help and support by a forum member here who has offered and did purchase about  much needed ( tehre is never enough steck ) 500 steck parts for me... Greta forum this is with some great guys  ;D ;D ;D

Can you buy steck from DS in the UK ???
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!