Author Topic: Camera information and...  (Read 1000 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Camera information and...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2021, 08:16:03 »
That last point is one I haven't considered before. I can see that would help greatly with checking composition, lighting, focus and camera shake. I must see if I can do that!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Camera information and...
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2021, 03:39:10 »
I am loving our Friend JL Matterer's masterclass in photography and all the tips  :love:

I personally use a NIKON Coolpix A100 camera, affordable and really easy to use.

I mostly take pictures in natural day light which can be tricky where I live by the Thames but do avoid taking pictures of miniatures and Playmobil in direct sunshine as it obliterates the colours and details.

The autofocus function was a lifesaver for me as I used an old Praktica camera back in the days which did not have one and had me swearing more that I can possibly say even if I still love it to bits  :lol:

Karim
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 03:49:58 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.