Author Topic: out of stock?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
out of stock?
« on: May 22, 2009, 19:18:49 »
hi

today when i placed an order, i had about 400$ worth of stuff,of course i wasnt going to get it all
but when she was done, she said with things in stock it would have been 562$, but since a lot was out of stock,[not discontinued], it would be 67$, does anyone know why so much stock is out, and when it will all be back in?
thanks in advance

Seawarrior
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: out of stock?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 02:38:45 »
Are you in the US?  If so, that's become commonplace now.  Apparently Playmobil doesn't like our dollars.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 04:42:38 »
I've just about totally given up on US DS! Recently I placed an order for 8 part numbers with various quantities, 3 items I was told were discontinued, & when I fianlly got the order after 3 & a half weeks for the 5 part numbers they said were available, 2 of the items were out of stock, & the other three that were shipped were the wrong items! Go figure! The complete order was worthless to me  >:(.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 05:07:17 »
Which country are you in and what did you order, Seawarrior? Without that information we're a bit in the dark.

I've placed three orders in the UK in the last 6 weeks, and although there are usually a few parts unavailable, nothing that suprised me considering the age of the pieces being ordered.

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:30:40 »
im in the us and it was weapons like the common rifle and swords and a few people
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 19:18:44 »
I was told the last time I placed an order that a lot of stuff is out of stock until they get their next shipment of parts in the fall.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 19:47:01 »
UK DS seem to get shipments every two to three weeks, so though the two to three week between paying for your order and it arriving can be a bit frustrating, at least you get most of waht you order.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”