Author Topic: 4293 Pirate Captain, or "The Three Sea Captains"  (Read 10976 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4293 Pirate Captain, or "The Three Sea Captains"
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 00:44:58 »
... well, and to be fair, the very much new direct service 7380 anführer pirat should also be classified as a "captain" (still missing it)   :yup:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 00:48:46 »
I intend to get at least one more of this 4293 ... Like the old 3791, he's very useful for all his parts! (3741 was a bit more, because he wasn't fat. But it makes this new 4293 one very ::) sympa ... très sympa? ... How do you say this in English? ... You e'angaise sometimes lack the -- makes him ... somewhat more friendly & fatherlike ... & Not, at the same time. There's no way of saying in English what this nice fellow is ... Being fat makes him more "fellowish", if I may try a bit further ...)

Thx, Martin, for the review! I ... should learn to do that. I kind of present my new klickys & sets always, but a review is more ... plain.

I'll make my efforts to learn from you. Yours always [catch] attention! :yup:

Gus
:blackhair:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:24:08 by Gustavo »
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 03:24:52 »

Thank you once again for a splendid review, Martin!

I also think that you are quite correct about Hans Beck's favourite Pirate captain. I suspect that when the photo was taken no one could find a 3282. (I'm glad that Cachalote posted a picture of 3282 for us all to see and remember.)