Author Topic: The Enchanted Forest  (Read 11680 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: The Enchanted Forest
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 15:44:34 »
Great diorama! Lot of things happening there. Wonderfull.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 15:57:34 »
Great pictures of a beautiful diorama.

I found the picture of the two boys cute. One with his fancy outfit and carved sword while the other shoeless ragy clothed adversary attacks with a stick.

That dragon does not look like he is interested in tea time, more like lunch time.

The one picture angle of the female centurion makes her look like she has only two very long lean legs. An interesting look.

Thanks again for more pictures.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 17:22:41 »
:wow: That looks sooo AWESOME :)  :love:

The ground is just perfect.

And the houses, all full of details :love:  The use of those log cabins (I think) roofs makes for great variety, and beautiful houses.

Great looking klickys too... I also love the boy swordfighting with a stick - that was a brilliant idea!

The guy having a mug of beer while relaxing at home is very well done too.

The cat on the bed and the one peeking at the chicken are very nice details :love:

I did notice the roses over the door, the pots of flowers, the pot on the stove (it is not playmo, right?) and the bunch of... something, from Sylvanian, I think, hanging in the witch's lair... 

I'm repeating myself, but the witch house is brilliant as well...

The forest dwellers all look great (what is the ogre looking at? he looks curious!)

Loved Hade.. I mean that wizard with the ghost from the tower - how ORIGINAL! :) And the other talking to the raven, with the cluttered workshop.

All the trees, vegetation and rocks look great, and make a very believable forest.

Also really like the dwarves by their cabin (and interesting roof!)

And Zita, the woman centaur, and the lady of the forest are discussing organic hair dye.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 19:04:33 »
I love all of the little details involved in the creation of this scene.  You've done a wonderful job!  Love it!!!!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 09:04:58 »
Thank you so very much  :deco:

I should take it all down tomorrow, but I feel reluctant.

I did notice the roses over the door, the pots of flowers, the pot on the stove (it is not playmo, right?) and the bunch of... something, from Sylvanian, I think, hanging in the witch's lair... 

Yep the pot and the stuff hanging from the ceiling is Sylvanian, along with some of the brightly coloured jam jars.

The forest dwellers all look great (what is the ogre looking at? he looks curious!)

When I was taking that picture, he seemed to be staring straight into the lens  ;D

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 15:16:50 »
Great display, Birdie! It looks awesome. <*)

And Zita, the woman centaur, and the lady of the forest are discussing organic hair dye.

Ha, that is great. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 16:05:25 »
When I was taking that picture, he seemed to be staring straight into the lens  ;D

Ah.. "By the gods, what sort of creature is that?! And what's it pointing at ME?"

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 18:39:24 »
Wow ! that is one superb diorama !! The attention to detail as well as the photo angles and quality are price winning !!! Super steck stuff , what else would it be , only with steck !!!!  :xmascheer:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 20:49:45 »
Pure Magic!  :love:

I love the little details inside the houses. And the colors, the trees, everything!  :inlove:

Thank you!

Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 22:21:01 »
Very nice love those different stories (trees and plants type stories although the other kind would work well I feel  ;)) it all looks so natural and a lovely blend of different colours. I really liked the shots of the Wizards Tower, the house in the tree stump/Hobbits hole, the flower fairies in their glade, the two little boys sword fighting and the flowers and Gnome  ;D. Plus of course can't forget the Dwarves, Dragons, brave Centaur and the curious Ogre.

As Tiermann rightly pointed out, the dragon is probably welcoming mister centaur inside for a friendly pot of tea (which the ghost in the tower is supposed to serve, instead of gazing out the window!).

:lol: This last paragraph made me laugh you've got a great perspective on what's going on although the Dragon might have other ideas