Author Topic: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT  (Read 6262 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2023, 07:18:19 »
That is indeed a big box for a rather small figure but all worth the wait  :love:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2023, 22:56:09 »
All three of my figures arrived safely! :D

Thanks again, StJohn, for letting us know about this!
~Pynedor~

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2023, 23:24:51 »
Great! My wife is good with games and won me 3 more! (my last 2 series aren't finished yet :-[)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2023, 07:27:15 »
My little knight arrived (rather quickly actually) in a mailer. No Luft.

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2023, 18:58:19 »
Been a long while since I posted here due to a never ending workload.

I had great trouble with the app, not using any leaflet codes but just playing to get all of Series 22. It ended up that I played 100 games getting at minimum 10,000 points a game (my record was 100,000 when I had 23/24 unlocked.. In the end I emailed Playmobil and they apologised the app seemed to refuse to unlock the final character so they sent me a Knight.

Some tips for playing the game:
Use 1x timer bonus item, 1x heart and 1x coin before starting
Dont overthink how to approach connecting. Literally do the equivalent of button smashing with two fingers, this will quickly start getting you crayons, pizzas etc. you can then in the midst of that go for more faces in a row, and start hopefully getting disco balls
Once you’ve built up the in game power ups (disco, crayons etc) - just keep pressing those all in a row amongst randomly pressing
If you play say 2-3 games in a row the timer will stack and you seem to get better odds as it were

You’ll find doing this your scores will become way higher and you gain more coins per game.i was thinking 4000 was good early on but when i went for it like this ended up getting enough coins to unlock a legendary bag every 2-3 games.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2023, 20:02:06 »
Dont overthink how to approach connecting. Literally do the equivalent of button smashing with two fingers, ...

I believe I mentioned that on the review the first time the game appeared (and now) - though it was kinda pointless then...

Makes for a lame game, but an easy way to get coins :)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2023, 21:26:13 »
That's all good advice, CrimsonCleaver!  I, too, have been playing the game to win the prize rather than entering codes as I haven't bought any of the figures for several years.  I am stuck on trying to get the last one in series 23, but I've received the prize for series 22 and have sent the code for series 24 (actually got an email reply for that one ;) )

I have a stylus on my phone (because I am hopeless at texting otherwise) which makes it easy for me to get big matches quickly.  I just zen out and go as fast as possible which seems to work pretty well.  A few weeks ago when I first started playing, I recorded a few games on my phone and played them back at half speed - got a few insights into the game that way,  I recommend it!   :D

U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2023, 23:21:55 »
I finally finished series 22 and 23, so can look forward to two more Golden Collector Figure Knights. :woohoo:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2023, 00:59:38 »
I finally finished series 22 and 23, so can look forward to two more Golden Collector Figure Knights. :woohoo:

I have 3, as well; 1 to play with & 2 to stay unopened.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2024, 21:38:47 »
I recently bought some Series 25 figures, and they come with codes too. However, it looks like the application hasn't been updated to accept these. :-\
~Pynedor~