Author Topic: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 02:11:13 »
After playing the game many more times, I've now managed to get all 72 figures! I can also confirm that each series provides a different code. :D
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 08:29:31 »
I've been reviewing the app since it began, along with the figures... s24 WIP...

Didn't enter the codes for that one yet, but got the 2 from the previous series. Lame, imo. No packaging, same for both... and the black shield kinda spoils the effect. Made worse by including the SAME sticker.

Still.. nice legs ;)

And a great idea.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 09:46:25 »
Getting extra figures by buying Legendary packs at 1000 coins each; here is a wrinkle!

You don't have to play the lame game to get this to work!

I entered the codes from the S23 leaflets again. Some of them worked, though about 50% gave the message 'Invalid code.' Whilst this gave me no new figures, each 'duplicate' earned 500 gold coins. Once I had about 3000 'in the bank,' I bought several Legendary packs. Every time I got a repeat figure, I got some coins back, so it didn't take long to win the one figure I needed.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:55:43 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 13:18:25 »
I've been reviewing the app since it began, along with the figures... s24 WIP...

Your earlier review of the application definitely convinced me that it wasn't worth trying. That was until StJohn mentioned the Golden Knight though! :D

Didn't enter the codes for that one yet, but got the 2 from the previous series.

Do you mean that you exchanged codes for Series 22 and Series 23 for the Golden Knight figure? Did they accept both codes and send two figures at once? I sent them one code so far and have two more, but I'd like to wait a bit to send the other two until I see how the first one goes.

I entered the codes from the S23 leaflets again. Some of them worked, though about 50% gave the message 'Invalid code.'

Ha! I had tried that originally and it never worked for me, but I just tried again after you mentioned this, and it worked! There must be some code cache limit or something that allows this to work after so long (or after you've entered a certain number of codes). If this remains possible, then it would definitely be a good idea to save the leaflets for future updates (and rewards :)).

Every time I got a repeat figure, I got some coins back, so it didn't take long to win the one figure I needed.

As I wrote in my previous posts, your luck is just very good! ;) I quickly exhausted over 8000 gold from entering codes for duplicate figures without managing to get a full set (I was missing more figures than you though). I was then forced to play the game quite a lot. The good news is that - if this continues for the next series - I have such a huge stockpile of bonus items (actually so many that the number glitches) that it shouldn't take long to acquire more gold. As tahra noted in her review though, the gold might mysteriously disappear, so that could happen to the bonus items too.

Also, my second daily pack ended up being equivalent to a "Basic Pack" (so no figure was in it). I also seemed to buy so many "Legendary Packs" in a row at times that the application stalled a few times and needed to be restarted. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 23:45:26 »
I have the codes for series 22 & 23, but am missing 1 figure from series 24 - the samurai. Can anyone help? TX.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2023, 09:04:52 »
I have the codes for series 22 & 23, but am missing 1 figure from series 24 - the samurai. Can anyone help? TX.

Who is the samurai?

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2023, 15:07:29 »
Who is the samurai?

The Kung Fu girl with the martial arts sticks.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2023, 17:13:29 »
The Kung Fu girl with the martial arts sticks.

Email sent - let me know if it works ;)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2023, 20:56:02 »
Email sent - let me know if it works ;)

:cham:  :woohoo:  :captain:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms