Author Topic: OPERATING ROOM  (Read 3832 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: OPERATING ROOM
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 21:28:28 »
 :lol: What a fantastic story!! Great job!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 22:51:10 »
What a great story - and with a happy ending too  :love:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 09:27:29 »
Wonderful story with very nice pictures, excellent job, well done Arnaud.

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 22:49:09 »
 :clap: That was perfect! Well done.

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 16:03:53 »
Thanks all for your comments! Now I just need to send this policeman to his owner. I hope he enjoyed his stay in Paris. I reckon he made a few friends among my knights, though some of them aren't much the friendly kind!  :lol:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 20:59:08 »
Thanks all for your comments! Now I just need to send this policeman to his owner. I hope he enjoyed his stay in Paris. I reckon he made a few friends among my knights, though some of them aren't much the friendly kind!  :lol:

Well mate it certainly looks as though he's had a good time it's his first time travelling so far on his own and he's never been abroad before so we were both a bit nervous but, I'm sure that he's been having a great time, I think the guys are missing him although his 2nd in command is doing a good job looking after the other bobbies. At any rate I've got a nice surprise for him which I'm sure he'll like ... well unless he thinks I've been trying to replace him  :P :-[. Thanks again for everything I hope he's been on his best behaviour and remembered is manners with you and  your Klickies  ;D ;)     

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 19:28:10 »

Arnaud haven't heard from you in a while, did you recieve my last PM with my address to send him back to? Thanks  :) ;)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 08:25:42 »
Yes. I have been busy, but I sent your friend back across the Channel yesterday morning. He's enjoyed his stay apparently, though he picked up some bad manners from my knights. Nothing bad, blowing his nose in his fingers and using the table cloth as a napkin, might have emptied his bladder from over the castle walls too, but only a couple of times!  :lol:
Tell me when you have him!
I'll PM you the shipping cost.
Best,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 19:47:40 »
Yes. I have been busy, but I sent your friend back across the Channel yesterday morning. He's enjoyed his stay apparently, though he picked up some bad manners from my knights. Nothing bad, blowing his nose in his fingers and using the table cloth as a napkin, might have emptied his bladder from over the castle walls too, but only a couple of times!  :lol:
Tell me when you have him!
I'll PM you the shipping cost.
Best,
Arnaud

:lol: Good to know he's been having fun with you will certainly let you know when he's arrived back home, his pals are looking forward to seeing him again and I've got some new friends to introduce him to as well  :) ;)