Author Topic: Playmofriends Jousting Tournament in Winterhaven!  (Read 34698 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: Playmofriends Jousting Tournament in Winterhaven!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 15:31:56 »
BTW, if I become involved in this competition, can I send you a rifle, pistol, SWAT team shield, & etc. to equip my knight :knight: since I'm a modern collector :lol:? (Just kidding!)

For a moment there Bill I thought your were bribing him! :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 16:12:19 »
There was a small change. WarriorOfToys just claimed Caparison 11 (like Tim predicted he would *grin*) I am unsure yet which shield he will be using with that.

Elaine will be kindly sending me number 7 but I will only make it available to choose when I have the physical object in my hands!!

Online Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 17:57:25 »
No problem with using the charts Gis, this is the sort of use I created them for. As long as the Animobil logo stays on so people can find me. I have had to start adding an Animobil watermark to all of my photos on my site. It's fine if people download them for their own use, but I've got merchants linking to them and using up my bandwidth without giving me any credit. So at least people will be able to see where the pictures are coming from.
I believe I have an extra #15 in the cupboard I can send you Gis. I think you are being a little too conservative about the timing. It would be nice to see it happen in November or so, if it stretches out too long interest may get lost.
I guarantee this wont be the only one of these. I have every intention of having a tourney myself in the spring or summer now that you've given me the idea.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 19:49:05 »
Thank you very much again for the use of your pictures I really think it will help ALOT!

In regards to the timing, I understand your sentiment. however I also need to look at my own schedule.

I only really have time to work on things Friday and Saturday night. October is extremely busy, so November is really optimistic. I have a lot of ideas and I don't want to compromise to much. I have taken it over christmas so I can use the week I have off there to do a lot of the photo shooting.

I fully understand your sentiment of people loosing interest I guess it's upto me to make sure there is enough happening in Winterhaven untill that time :)

I hope you understand where I am coming from.

In regards to that horse coat number 15!!

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I have been looking for that one for quite some time!!

I will send you a PM!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 01:46:41 »

KNIGHT #14 THE RED DRAGON KNIGHT for me  ... is he still available?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:01:02 by Richard »

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 04:54:49 »
For a moment there Bill I thought your were bribing him! :lol:

Not a bribe, but it would definitely have given my knight an advantage, but I was denied :P! I could picture it now,...my knight mounted upon his noble steed,..... fixing the crosshairs of the sight mounted upon the sniper rifle on to the challenging knight across the tourney field,.... ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 12:58:40 »
Not a bribe, but it would definitely have given my knight an advantage, but I was denied :P! I could picture it now,...my knight mounted upon his noble steed,..... fixing the crosshairs of the sight mounted upon the sniper rifle on to the challenging knight across the tourney field,.... ;D

But could he shoot him while riding his horse? :hmm:
Its very bouncy, his aim might be off! >:D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 13:09:36 »

Depending on the scoring system Gis settles on, it might just rule you out of any success. The object is to break your lance on the opponent, not to kill him. If you have no lance to break you can't score any points.  ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 15:08:26 »
Maybe it's the slippery slope to starting collecting the mediaeval theme, but please may I have No. 7 when you get the caparison from Elaine? 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 15:31:02 »

Elaine will be kindly sending me number 7 but I will only make it available to choose when I have the physical object in my hands!!

Caparison and both shields are on their way!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).