Author Topic: Playmobil Victorian diorama Athens, Greece 2012  (Read 29695 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil Victorian diorama Athens, Greece 2012
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 21:15:29 »
As Giorginetto said, Panos sent a Victorian house and another one collector from Athens made all this set-up with his collection and of course with the help from playmobil Hellas. The company here in Greece on facebook gave her thanks to Panos and to the other collector. Finally, only those two collectors gave their help for this project.
Here is a link on facebook from playmobil Hellas.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.485364148141530.119012.346476505363629&type=1

Maybe Panos can give to us some more info about that.

Friendly George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 22:45:41 »
As Giorginetto said, Panos sent a Victorian house and another one collector from Athens made all this set-up with his collection and of course with the help from playmobil Hellas. The company here in Greece on facebook gave her thanks to Panos and to the other collector. Finally, only those two collectors gave their help for this project.
Here is a link on facebook from playmobil Hellas.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.485364148141530.119012.346476505363629&type=1

Maybe Panos can give to us some more info about that.

Friendly George.

It is great to hear such events happening with collectors and Geobra. It turned out very nice

Thanks for the info
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 01:41:13 »
That's a very impressive display and congratulations to Panos and the other Greek collector.  Congratulations, too, to Playmobil Hellas for supporting and encouraging ideas like this.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 06:21:24 »
so Panos gave the sets and Hellas made the dio? Did Panos make the customs or did Hellas?

There is a lot of stuff going on in there. It looks great and I like the road with houses on both sides

Panos had input in this diorama but its only fair that he speaks about etc here and not me as i didnt participate after all... have a coup d'etat to do !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 06:49:29 »
Hi all,

I only send one dollhouse, the only one I own, to be set up in this diorama. I prepared the house (fully furnished with loads of klickies), set everything with blue-tack up and drove it down to Athens in the mid of July. I did no customs, so I guess Denni Vagopoulos, the other collector who set up everything and lend the rest f the houses, did the customs as well. I also knowfor a fact he designed and printed a lot of wallpapers for the dollhouses!!!

The exhibition was organised by Playmobil Hellas, and it is part of a promotion event at the biggest shopping mall in Athens. The event and the exhibition will take place until the 1st of October. As I already said, I lend one house, and everything else, so far to my knowledge, was lend and set up by Denni. He did a really awesome work and actually cannot imagine how many hours it took him to complete it!!! Awesome job indeed!! The base/board and surface plus the protective plexiglass were provided and set up by Playmobil Hellas! I really thank them for allowing for this opportunity to be part of this great project!!!!

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 08:15:46 »
Thanks for the info Panos. It was an amazing job indeed. Congratulations to Dennis and playmobil Hellas.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 13:38:36 »
Why is there a wizard with an apprentice on one of the roofs though?   ??? 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 13:50:57 »

I'd wager that he's using that telescope to spot incoming meteors to vapourise them for the sake of the townsfolk. :lol: I think it's a cool touch to the display, especially for anyone who notices it!
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 14:55:56 »

easier location to cast your spells on unsuspecting klickies who pass by  :P

Kind of like the kid who hides in the bushes and torments pedestrians  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 16:45:44 »
Thats a wonderful display, lots of interesting details