Author Topic: Suggestion about Atelier Cowabunga' Knights : A vote for the forum favourite !!!  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
As i am sure all have noticed Atelier Cowabunga has produced some amazing custom knights . I think so many of us are so excited with those creations, their uniques designs, attention to detail , quality, colour and part combinations and overall aesthetics which are truly superb . I would like to propose that a major vote takes place for say 8 weeks with ALL of these knights with a scoring system say each member can cast  for example 10 votes , 1 with 12 points, 1 with 8, 1 with 6, 1 with 5, 1 with 4, etc something along these lines anyways ( i amtrying to remember how the scoring sytem for eurosong contest works  :lol: :lol:) and then the knight with the top votes wins some fame etc and perhaps a place to the next jousting tournament .. just an idea as i am sure all these creations over so many months have added such a great falir of creativity to the forum custom section. I should ask Arnaud first but i am too excited with my idea not to propose it publicly .Sorry Sire , your atelier's work is too good and deserves such a vote. Will all these knights  it will be quite a vote !!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
The problem I see is that he keeps making more and more and they get better and better. By the time the vote is over he will have surpassed himself again and we would have to start all over again.  :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Tim has a good point! His future projects will be much greater than his past ones  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
I think that vote will be sooo cool with all those knights !!!!! i hope arnaud welcomes this  idea  !!!!( i am being a bit pushy arent I  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)  such custom knights deserve a vote in my opinion and a competition of that kind !!!!!

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
I must say i am a biyt dissapointed this idea didnt received further support ...  :( :(. I am still certain that puttting up such a vote will be great fun , to see all these knights  comepting each other in a vote for a place in the next joust tournament would add some cool excitement . All that is a personnal view of course.

I would love to do this but my knights are limited in types and choosing for example between 30 identical swan knights aint that much fan ... :lol: :lol: :lol:.. BUt with Arnaud's superb creations we all admire and comment upon such a vote would i think be very cool to say the least !!!! Anyways , just a thought , i wont be pressing furhter upon this  0)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Well, nobody is stopping you George. ;) I think a vote would be nice. It would probably have to just be a simple poll though, as doing the numbered rating system would be extremely complicated.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Well, nobody is stopping you George. ;) I think a vote would be nice. It would probably have to just be a simple poll though, as doing the numbered rating system would be extremely complicated.

Only Arnaud can put together that vote with all these knights etc ....... it wouldnt be right for me to put it ...  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Wow, wow, wow! Hold on! I am honored that you like my knights so much you want to elect the "best". But, I have over 120 designs and the figure is still rising as Tim said. Just imagine how boring it would be to browse 120 pictures to elect just maybe five of them! Well, maybe George and a few others might enjoy it!  :lol:
George, I always appreciate your enthusiasm, but, face it, it's just not doable. (is that a word?)
Best,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Wow, wow, wow! Hold on! I am honored that you like my knights so much you want to elect the "best". But, I have over 120 designs and the figure is still rising as Tim said. Just imagine how boring it would be to browse 120 pictures to elect just maybe five of them! Well, maybe George and a few others might enjoy it!  :lol:
George, I always appreciate your enthusiasm, but, face it, it's just not doable. (is that a word?)
Best,
Arnaud

But its only 120.....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
I expected that kind of comment from you George!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life in the so called space age...