Creative > Story-Telling

Tim's men take part in Hazmat Training

<< < (2/3) > >>

Little Jo:
 :D :D :D

Great. I love these details in the pics! Very well set up and nice story.

You and Tim really should make a booklet from these training sessions.

playmofire:
I can only agree with Little Jo - detailed (Playmobil-sized?) instruction booklets are a must.

And like Tim, you have given us an excellent set of photos and commentary.

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: playmofire on August 27, 2006, 19:16:50 ---I can only agree with Little Jo - detailed (Playmobil-sized?) instruction booklets are a must.

--- End quote ---

... or instruction posters, which can be glued to those signs from the headquarters set ...

Tim_w:
Hello  Ben  :)

Thank you very much for the pictures. I can see my men had their work cut out while they were over in Ohio. The attention to detail in your pictures never fails to amaze me. I really do like the decontamination pictures, those green tub's the men are standing in are excellent !!

Hello  Gordon, Little Jo

I really do like the ideas for having a booklet based on mine and Ben's training session's but lack the skills required to make one  :(. I can provide the pictures and information on the exercises i carried out though.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)9

Little Jo:
I can offer some technical help, if you like. I made a view things like this in the past (you remember the calendar).

A klicky-sized one would be for sure less effort, because -- I assume -- all text wouldn't be readable at all (due to limited size) so the pictures would be in this case most important. For a real-live booklet (e.g. in A3 or A4 size) text would become more important, because it should be readable  ;D
The same for the posters: I assume for a klicky-sized posters text would be big enough to be readable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version