Creative > Story-Telling

FireChief's Men and The Big Meeting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Richard on August 27, 2006, 04:48:18 ---Seriously ... There surely must be some other opportunities for PF members to exchange Klickys. I just can't think of what they might be ...  ^-^

Anyone else have any ideas?

--- End quote ---

Not primary exchanging klickies, but I've started (very moderately :-[) to collect or customize the avatars of our members here, to -- in a second step -- produce some little stories with them. A first (very short  ;D) one I did some time ago was this little photo. Then I finished the story book of a little short story with Playmofire (I know, I announced it a while ago, but still didn't managed to set up the scenery and make the photos  :-[).

So those klickies might also become quite handy for other purposed, e.g. for making a party with the Happy Anniversary Truck ... but pst, that's still a secret  ;)

In the photo below you can see, what I have so far (it's a part of my showcase for customized PM items).

Tim_w:
Hello  Little Jo, Ben and Richard

Thank you very much for the kind feedback and for taking the time to reply. I really do like the idea of collecting Avatar's Little Jo but don't think you would really like "The Nightmare Man" in your collection :lol: Infact there should be more to come from him this winter  ;)

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Tim_w on August 27, 2006, 20:26:50 ---I really do like the idea of collecting Avatar's Little Jo but don't think you would really like "The Nightmare Man" in your collection :lol:

--- End quote ---

Hm, why not? A full-size photo would help to judge better  ;D

Sylvia:
Top idea to do a figure exchange! :D

I'm really enjoying looking at all the topics which have spun off from this event. :yup:

Thank you, Tim and Ben, for sharing this fun project with us. :)

Tim_w:
Hello Sylvia, Little Jo  :)9

Thank you very much indeed for the kind feedback. I knew as soon as Ben suggested the idea that it would give us the opportunity for some interesting pictures.

Little Jo:
I will see what i can do in regards to The Nightmare Man but he is an elusive character and would be quite likley to scare our younger members.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version