General > Mystery Figures Series

Do you think they will keep the F!gures line??

(1/3) > >>

Heronimus:
Judging by the new special plus, there could plausibly be wave 2 or hopefully 3 of the Surprise figures!!!

What figures do you like to see?? Do you want designs that are similar to the discontinued specials, or something new and more innovative?

It seems that the Witch from 5204 is the most popular one. I hope Geobra can keep this up and bring us more great klickies!!!

Ace:
I also hope that more Fi?ures are in the works. It would be nice to see some medieval civallians or some fantasy creatures like aliens  :love:. From all the excitement here, it seems like these Fi?ures must be pretty popular!
Ace  :brownhair:

Bolingbroke:

--- Quote from: Ace on August 19, 2011, 14:37:45 ---I also hope that more Fi?ures are in the works. It would be nice to see some medieval civallians or some fantasy creatures like aliens  :love:. From all the excitement here, it seems like these Fi?ures must be pretty popular!
Ace  :brownhair:

--- End quote ---

Newly-released sets always generate a lot of excitement among fans. It takes a while for people to start complaining. Just look at the current knights sets to see what I mean (there's a recent review in the other subforum too).

I wouldn't mind another couple of waves of these f!gures. Forking out money without knowing what I'm buying is what I don't like. I think it's a very cynical marketing ploy on Geobra's part. As the Maltese proverb goes, nobody likes to buy fish in the sea.

Wolf Knight:

--- Quote from: Bolingbroke on August 19, 2011, 15:33:10 ---Newly-released sets always generate a lot of excitement among fans. It takes a while for people to start complaining. Just look at the current knights sets to see what I mean (there's a recent review in the other subforum too).

--- End quote ---

I must be the only one not complaining about the new knights  :P

As for what figs I would like to see... hmmm... let me think about it...

CountBogro:
I definitly think they will keep the bags - certainly hope so. There's something about them that I like.
And I am not the only one, all the shops that I'd visited in the region and that have them displayed on a got spot (on the counter or near it) are nearly sold out. And it has only been available here for a few weeks!

What would I like to see ... mmm ...

I would defnitly like to see medieval folk. Farmers, sheppards, monks - things like that!
But goblins, dwarves would be cool too!

Bogro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version