Creative > Story-Telling

The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St

<< < (3/546) > >>

baden-wurttemberg:
Wonderful garden and party Karim! Great pictures and lovely done!

Baden  :wave:

Bill Blackhurst:
Your artistic detail is second to none, Karim :wow:! The way you have blended the subtle colors is spot on! I expect the spring/summer story will be as exciting :)9!

Wolf Knight:
Karim I do not have the words to describe my enthousiam and my amazement that the beuty of this scenario has brought to me!!! Well done my friend!!! Simply faboulous!!! Waiting for the next story!!!

playmofire:
Marvellous backgrounds and scenes, Karim, and the pictures you have chosen as possible backgrounds are all worth considering.   :wave:

playmovictorian:
Thank you dear Friends  :wave:

I am very excited at the idea of taking you through a journey in the world of miniatures on a 1/12th scale from the picking of the fruit and vegetable in the garden in the morning to the transformation in the kitchen through highly detailed preparation boards in the day to the serving of the feast in the pavilion in the evening  :)

This will require a very careful planning and will certainly challenge my skills at creating miniature food like never before, but if it goes according to plan, this should give a sense of continuity to the viewer who will follow the tribulations of my happy little Victorians in one of their most exciting and busy day so far !

New Victorian Ladies will be invited to the Party too  :love:

I will introduce them to you as they will join Regent St and I am currently looking for my two leading Ladies of the evening Sarah Bernhardt who will be the star of the play "The Three Muskeeters" and Maria Malbran who will sing in the evening in the Pavilion ! Needless to say that the two are getting on like cat and dog and their presence together on the same evening at the mansion should create quite a stir  :lol:

I am thinking of sending an invitation to 221b Baker St famous resident and his faithful Dr Watson as well as a certain Arsene Lupin, nicknamed in France, the Gentleman Thief  ;)

I am currently reviewing the type of grass sheet available for the lawns as well as embossed brick sheets for the walls of the elevated garden as well as the garden paths, not to forget which material to use for the street surface and the sidewalk pavement...

Miss Periwinkle and I will take you through the process of customizing trees and hedges with a touch of spring.

Oh, did I forget to mention that Miss Periwinkle will supervise the transformation of the Mansion's gardens into a heavenly scene for the afternoon high tea, evening outdoor play and party in the pavilion ?

Not to forget the decoration of the kitchen which I want to be as faithful as possible to a Victorian kitchen  8}

Needless to say that I will be everything but bored in the months to come - especially since August should see me exploring new exciting places all over the UK  8-)- and I will update you with comments and pictures accordingly...

Karim :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version