General > Collector's Corner

Pyche's Psychotic Ebay Binge

<< < (2/5) > >>

Morgan:
wow, what a catch!!!  8}

playmofire:
I'd assumed that you'd spot things like these coming up in your crystal ball.  You disapopint me. :(

Anyway, congratulations on a host of good buys. :)

David:
I´d be happy with winning any one of these, but a Safari Station,  the old railway station I´ve always wanted and the Western Train, plus some smaller old sets all boxed is amazing. I am not at all jealous, nor am I kicking myself for not watching eBay more closely. I´m just so happy they are in the clutches hands of a PF. Excuse me I´ve got some wood to chop, carpets to beat..

A  lot of beautiful sets Psyche, lucky you,

Guarrenzino

Psyche:
LOL friends! Yes, I will post photos (probably until Guarrenzino turns an even deeper shade of green).  ;D

Though I must say I don't watch ebay that closely...I plug in "searches" for particular items (in this case the Safari Station) and they email when one comes up for auction. I'd had that particular search running for almost a year but each time one would come up it would be incomplete, poor quality, way out of my budget, or located on the moon. So this was one time patience actually paid off as I found a nice boxed set and the same seller had lots of other nice sets, ships worldwide, and speaks English (sort of...better than my German danke).

And Gordon, I shall have to give you a lesson on crystal balls one day. They don't spit out answers like computers...but do give delicious hints. In this case..."Look at the other auctions...." ;)

Meg:
You did very well

I am envious, of course

I just wish my German contact would mail me some of the items that he has stored for me  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version