Creative > How-To

Klicky Painting for Dummies ~ (Experts Please Help Us Wannabes)

<< < (5/5)

matchboxluc:
As for masking: I generally don't use it on klickys because of the small and complex surfaces. On larger surfaces I may use paper tape, as it is slightly flexible when it comes to curved lines.
With klickys I use a very thin brush and a patient steady hand to make the outlines, after which I fill in the surface with a somewhat bigger brush (in relation to the surface to be painted of course).

Serenity:

--- Quote from: matchboxluc on November 28, 2005, 15:53:15 ---and a patient steady hand to make the outlines

--- End quote ---

Where can I get one of those?  ;) :P

matchboxluc:

--- Quote from: Serenity on November 28, 2005, 18:51:45 ---Where can I get one of those?  ;) :P
--- End quote ---
Well, sometimes a few cans of beer work wonders... ;D ;D

Psyche:

--- Quote from: Serenity on November 28, 2005, 18:51:45 ---Where can I get one of those?  ;) :P

--- End quote ---

That was my question excactly.

--- Quote from: matchboxluc on November 28, 2005, 19:24:17 ---Well, sometimes a few cans of beer work wonders... ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Will a triple shot Margarita work as well?  ;)

Red:

--- Quote from: Psyche on November 28, 2005, 20:12:28 ---Will a triple shot Margarita work as well?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Mmmm.... Margueritas... my favorite!  :yup:

Seriously, thanks to all for all this info! It is making me seriously want to try making a custom.

Red

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version