General > Mystery Figures Series

70148 + 70149 Figures 20

<< < (2/4) > >>

Adam16bit:
I forwarded this along to a few of my non-Playmobil collecting friends and co-workers, who are now going to be buying some/a case.  Thanks for helping us be enablers. 

tahra:
Thank you :)

--- Quote from: StJohn on September 02, 2021, 22:20:16 ---As to the kept - I wonder why you didn't swap Opera Man's cuffs for white. I personally find them in red quite disharmonious, and there are plenty of white ones around.

--- End quote ---

They're dark pink, not red, actually... And I don't know HOW those odd colors work together, but they do (for me) - I'd never dream of attempting such a thing..

--- Quote from: Tiermann on September 02, 2021, 22:44:04 ---It's just sad to combine something the clever with so many repeats of existing figures with common parts.  If they are going to repeat why not something that's only ever been in one set from like 10 or even 20 years ago instead of something so recent?

--- End quote ---

Recent and... uninteresting. We'd be better served with MORE orcses. There is no figuring them out.

--- Quote from: Tiermann on September 02, 2021, 22:44:04 ---I think the rubber bands on the tool bag has to do with the mechanics of bag filling. If the tools are in a big bag like that it could easily clog up the automatic fillers or get stuck sticking out the top when the package  gets to the heat sealer.

--- End quote ---

I still think someone's cousin has a rubberband factory.

--- Quote from: Adam16bit on September 03, 2021, 04:44:30 ---I forwarded this along to a few of my non-Playmobil collecting friends and co-workers, who are now going to be buying some/a case.  Thanks for helping us be enablers. 

--- End quote ---

We aim to help wallets worldwide feel the playmopull, right?  >:D

Luftgaengerin:
Great as always! Thanks Tahra  :)  :love:
Still in love with both Dia de los Muertos figures  :inlove:

Tiermann:
I found a number of the boy figures used the fat body inner skeleton instead of the regular one. Possibly a parts shortage at packing time?

StJohn:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on October 10, 2021, 17:50:46 ---I found a number of the boy figures used the fat body inner skeleton instead of the regular one.

--- End quote ---

Same here. Figures fat body inner skeletons used to be relatively uncommon in my collection, but not any more  :)9

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version