General > Mystery Figures Series

70159 + 70160 Figures 16

(1/5) > >>

tahra:
70159 + 70160 Figures 16

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 16 (direct link)

Even later than usual.  :-[

Luftgaengerin:
Great Tahra, as always! Gorgeous customs too  :love:
(I know I've been silent......PM following soon!)

Ismene:
I always look forward to your F?gures review. There's more in this theme that I want than I thought I would. So many lovely klickies!

StJohn:
Great – something to read tonight! One remark from my first glance: 1. Cello Player – I think he plays the contrabass. 8}

tahra:

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on March 26, 2020, 11:11:34 ---Great Tahra, as always! Gorgeous customs too  :love:
(I know I've been silent......PM following soon!)

--- End quote ---

Thank you ;)  And I expect a flurry of posts coming from your ways soon...  ;D


--- Quote from: Ismene on March 26, 2020, 11:24:25 ---I always look forward to your F?gures review. There's more in this theme that I want than I thought I would. So many lovely klickies!

--- End quote ---

Thank you... Sometimes, I REALLY I do wonder what were they thinking. FRITZ TOMÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ!!!



--- Quote from: StJohn on March 26, 2020, 13:33:46 ---Great – something to read tonight! One remark from my first glance: 1. Cello Player – I think he plays the contrabass. 8}

--- End quote ---

Uhm... I know nothing of these, saw that name somewhere  :-[

To me it's a big big violin  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version