Creative > Kingdoms Map

Melnibone: Green Dragon Rising

(1/3) > >>

Elric:
After hearing about the death of King Kellanved of Ceregam at the hands of Green Dragons, The mighty leader Jonu calls for a temple gathering.

The green wyvren storm out of the caves to the temple grounds.

Jonu declares to the clan that the King of Ceregam was dead.  The Green Dragons are on the Rise!  The Green Dragons will fullfil their destiny and rule over Melnibone!

I Jonu the Leader of the Green Wyvren declare war on the King of Melnibone and any of his allies!  The Green Wyvren will rule over Melnibone and their King will bow at my feet!!!!!

To be continued......

Wolf Knight:
Oh how exciting!!!! It seems I set some gears in motion, in other kingdoms too  ;D
Great intriguing intro, Elric!!! Looking forward to the rest of the story!!  :)

Pynedor:
That's a formidable force of dragon knights there!

Elric:
Meanwhile,  After hearing the dreadful news about The mighty King of Ceregam, King Adermaign rushed off to see his trusted soothsayer about his future.

Elric:
King Adermaign arrives for a chance to look in the crystal ball.  He wants to know his future.

King Adermaign.  We have received word that King Kellenved of Ceregam was murdered by the Green Dragons.

Soothsayer.  I have sensed through the crystal about these happenings.

King Adermaign.  I must know my future!  What does it hold for me?

Soothsayer.  Lets take a look and see these things

Soothsayer.  I see death.  I see wyvren.  I see blood.  I see WAR!

King Adermaign. What does this mean?

Soothsayer.  I cannot see the result Sire, but I do know that the King who is wielding STORMBRINGER, has never been conquered.  Since your fathers father to you You wield this power!  Go thy way and ponder what you have seen and heard.

To be continued.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version