Creative > Kingdoms Map

(Does the Kindoms Map have a name already?)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Giorginetto on March 19, 2012, 21:58:27 ---We decided to call the Kingdoms Map ' Krull' didnt we
--- End quote ---
:lol: If my eclectic band of adventurers were part of the map, they wouldn't stand for that! :lol:

Giorginetto:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on March 19, 2012, 22:43:06 --- :lol: If my eclectic band of adventurers
--- End quote ---

??? ???

Who are these  ??? ??? , never heard of them before...

Tiermann:

--- Quote from: Giorginetto on March 20, 2012, 07:41:42 --- ??? ???

Who are these  ??? ??? , never heard of them before...

--- End quote ---

Yes, Get thee to the Kingdom's Map forum and tell us all about them Pynedor. Also there is still territory available if you want to claim a kingdom space for yourself.

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on March 20, 2012, 14:30:52 ---Yes, Get thee to the Kingdom's Map forum and tell us all about them Pynedor. Also there is still territory available if you want to claim a kingdom space for yourself.

--- End quote ---
I've been thinking about it. And I call them eclectic because I only have a few who join forces yet don't match very well. :lol:

PlaymoMan:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on March 20, 2012, 17:02:23 ---I've been thinking about it. And I call them eclectic because I only have a few who join forces yet don't match very well. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with eclectic! I would love to hear more about your band of warriors! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version