Creative > Kingdoms Map

Map and Animobil Pages Updates

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tiermann:

--- Quote from: conniefrere on January 01, 2012, 02:03:31 ---The mAp looks wonderfull. what do you mean by placing  images and stories at animobil? Or maybe i can read the link posted first.

--- End quote ---

Here are a few examples of what can be done, be sure to click on the links to geography or maps. The Character links for Katzenreich are also good examples of what can be done there.

Belathre
Katzenreich
Pavelonia

conniefrere:
That looks very good. New goal for this year is how to make such maps.

Tiermann:
If you want I can send you a file with your country shape exactly as it is on the big map. Just let me know what file format you would like it in.

Giorginetto:
Excellent stuff Sir Tim !!! excellent stuff . is it ok to send  you via email some pics and details of the main kingdoms characters that you can post whenever you have the time etc ? due to the number of castles and fractions , if that is ok of course , change the king and kingdom of krull to emperor and empire accordingly as this will fit better with the upcoming photostories and later Krull's chronicles !!!

I am really excited about all this , your work is a great foundation for much bigger things to come in this playmo world !!!!!

conniefrere:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on January 03, 2012, 22:20:21 ---If you want I can send you a file with your country shape exactly as it is on the big map. Just let me know what file format you would like it in.

--- End quote ---

Please do, send me the picture. My e-mail is visible in my profile. If it's possible send me a tiff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version